Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What the H!@!@!!! I got myself into?

I am sure it's normal to have these reactions.

There are two people that I know who had the band sugery performed by the same Doctor that you are using.

They are doing GREAT. One had their surgery July 20 and was back at work July 26, 2007. The other person I am referring to had her surgery on July 11th and doing excellent. I am going to ask them to send you a message on the board here so you can hear it from them.

They really did raved over this doctor. They loved him. They were telling me that the patient coordinator met them at the airport and was with them during this process.

Although it seems scary I am sure you'll do just fine and look back over this as one of the scariest moments yet one of the best things you've ever done for yourself.

I wish you the best.

Yummy,

I know exactly how you feel. I just flew from little ol' Nebraska to TJ and had my band put on by Dr. Huacuz last Friday... 1 week ago tomorrow! You should email me and if you need to, call me , so I can give you the play by play happenings, I have no problems sharing since I know how scary it is. I hope you get this message soon. There is a lot of support here on this site. Lottie PM'd me to get a message to you since she saw your entry. She's just one of the members here looking out for people. email me at tjfandri@hotmail.com and I will check it in a couple of hours. -Tammy

Good Luck to you!!! I have noticed in your postings it seems you may seem a little worried about how other people will react or think about what you did or are going to do. Don't worry about others. Some bandsters on here have told their friends and family and some have not by their choice. I am one that has told some family members and not some. You are doing this (guessing) to change your way of life to be a better feeling person. If you do this you will around a lot longer for your kids. That is all that matters. You can be a strong woman-think positive thought- and pray!! It is a life changing surgery. I wish you all the best of luck and will say a little prayer for you. GOOD LUCK!!

thank you fro your kind thoughts and your prayer. I don`t care about what peopl say i just need the support because i have none. i need all I can get b/c now i am gettin chicken and also hungry. I am 3days pre-op and i want to eat. i still have4 weeks before i can eat. would it be a terrible thing to cheat.

Try not to cheat on the diet. If your liver is too fatty when they open you up, they might not band you and you will lose a lot of money.

ok i will not cheat and my surgery is on Monday the 30th. i`ll continue to stick with my Soup and crystL LIGHT.ensure which i was drinking to many. this is hard but it is a done deal.

i am having my surgery on Tuesday 7/31/07 in florida, i am also VERY scared i had an endoscopy yesturday, and i feel better after that. I believe its natural to be freked out if you werent i'd be concerned! i look @ it like a memorable experience sooner than you know it you'll be posting comments on YOUR experience offering confort to those that are freaked out before their surgery

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches