Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

went For 2nd Fill Today. First Fill Was 1.5 Cc's, Today He Added .2 Cc's For A Total Of 1.7 Cc's. I Do Feel A Little Difference, Not Much, But It's Good Enough For Now. I Will Probably Go Back The 3rd Week In August Right Before I Go Back To Work. Also When I Weighed In, I Was 3lbs. Down From Friday. Of Course I Have Been Walking 3 Miles A Day. Anyway, I Am Going To Add My Bowflex Into The Mix So We'll See What Happens. Hope You Guys Are All Doing Well.

:D

Hey, SWEETY...I just noticed that you are a Texas Girl, too! Do you live in Texas now? What part? I'm in Ft. Worth.

Those are really little fills compared to what I'm used to...you must have a different type of band than me. What kind of band do you have? I'm glad the second fill did better for you! We all want to get to that elusive "sweet spot", don't we?

I wish I understood this "fill" and "restriction" business!!!! I had my 2nd fill and I PBed for the first time.....for about 5 days....I had to be super-careful...then today!....BAM....feels like no restriction!? Any suggestions? Any condolences? LOL! Any input?

I had my second fill this morning. Poor Judy...the needle just didn't want to find the right spot and she felt horrible...but we finally go it. Another 1 cc in...for a total of 2 cc's in a 4cc band. Hopefully I'll feel some restriction this time.

Sadly, I've only lost 2 pounds since my last visit. I've been doing a yo-yo thing with 3 pounds back and forth the entire month.

So, Clear liquids today, liquids tomorrow and mushies on Sunday.

I do notice I'm burping more today already. Anyone experience that?

Glad you got your fill in Beckie. Judy does mine too, I think she's the best!

I posted this on the regular Junies thread, but decided I better add it here too:

I got my 2nd fill yesterday. Judy (NP) gave me 2cc for a total of 6cc in a 10cc band. I didn't feel any different when I was drinking the Water - but I'm hoping I can feel some restriction when I start regular foods again.

Oh, and I had lost 6 pounds in the last 4 weeks. I was wanting more, but I knew that it wouldn't be. I was surprised at the 6! I told her I just go up and down 2 pounds all week long. I'm sick and tired of seeing the same numbers on my scale! She told me to quit weighing myself... Hmmm, now THERE is some advise. Haha

Judy's wonderful...and she's so upset with herself if she thinks she's hurting me even in the slightest. I had some scar tissue making it difficult this morning...but I told her it wasn't painful...just a weird feeling.

We'll do better next month! And really...6 pounds a month is great! In 12 months, that's 72 gone if you can do that steady. And my 2 pounds? Well...I'm trying to look at the mirror more...I love the changes I'm seeing there so far.

I got my second fill on the 14th, for a total of 1.3cc's (4cc band). It's made a HUGE difference so far.

SimplyMe: Like you, I've PB'd a good bit since that fill. I think for me, a lot of it is that I need to slow down and STOP eating when I feel full. I just can't seem to wrap my head around eating so little and being full!! I wonder if I'll be like you and the restriction loosen up a bit today or tomorrow.

Either way, I've lost 3.4 pounds just since tuesday! So, I ain't complaining!! It's sooooo nice to see the scale moving again! I was stuck, bouncing between 249-253 for WEEKS! It was VERY disheartening.

I had my 2nd fill Mon 8-20. I had 1.5 cc in a 4cc band and he added another .9 cc soooo I have a total of 2.4cc I'm still on the liquid phase which I think is a CROCK but oh well! I did have some creamy chicken noodle Soup last night and that was WONDERFUL!! LOL I could feel the restriction w/ the soup WOOOHOOOO I sure hope it stays! BTW I know I posted it in the main page but I've lost 50 lb!! I'm sooo psyched!

I had my second fill a week ago today. I went from 1.2 cc's to 2 cc's in a 10cc band. On Sat I had my 1st solid food and after 4 bits something was stuck. It took me till Sun night to realize nothing was getting stuck when I ate it was just that 4 or 5 bites is now all that I can eat! I finally know what full and restriction feels like. I've lost 5 lbs since Thursday. I'm hoping for 15 more before my next fill. Wish me luck!

I had my 2nd fill Mon 8-20. I had 1.5 cc in a 4cc band and he added another .9 cc soooo I have a total of 2.4cc I'm still on the liquid phase which I think is a CROCK but oh well! I did have some creamy chicken noodle Soup last night and that was WONDERFUL!! LOL I could feel the restriction w/ the soup WOOOHOOOO I sure hope it stays! BTW I know I posted it in the main page but I've lost 50 lb!! I'm sooo psyched!

WAY TO GO Holliwagz!!!!!! 50 pounds!!!! You go girl!!! I'm thinking about going back on a liquid diet for a while. I am NOT losing...almost 3 months out and 7.5 pounds is just toooooooo slow for me!!! So, I was seriously considering going on a liquid diet until I drop 40-50 pounds and hopefully by then, would have proper restriction! Your post is SO inspiring that I'm even MORE seriously considering it!

Hey guys! I can't believe this!! I went in today to weigh "just to see" if anything had changed because I now feel like I have MAJOR restriction! Like I can't eat more than 2-3 oz at a time!! SOOOOO I found out that I have LOST 3.4 lb since Mon!! WOOOOOHOOOOO They were really worried at first until I told them everything that I was eating/drinking and they were like oh ok!! I have also been to Water aerobics 2X this week and I LOVE IT! There is NO WAY I could 10 min of the workout out of the water but I can do the whole hr workout in the water! :-))) So yes I'm feeling good today!

Musicalmomma I know how you feel! I didn't really see allot of change until I started walking and now that I'm doing the Water aerobics I can really tell! They ain't lying when they say that exercise makes allllllll the diff in the world! Also I think that not being strict for about a wk or so then go back on it will also help you too! If you go back to the liquids your body may not react the way you want it to! Just try to add a few things that you haven't allowed yourself but that you REALLY want ya know? With me it was bread. I ate sandwiches like crazy for about 2 wks then I went back on it really strict and WHAM!! Now I can't tolerate bread! GO FIGURE! hehehe

I got my second fill. I still have no idea how much is in there. I'm eating less but I don't feel a lot of restriction.

Someone posted on keep getting filled until you can only eat 1/4 cup. I can definitely eat more than that. What happens if you eat till you fill full - does that stretch the stomach?

I don't want to mess it up:help:

What happens if you eat till you fill full - does that stretch the stomach?

I'd like to know the answer to that too.

I had my second fill on Sept. 26th. That would make it 1.8 cc's in a 4cc band. I feel a little more restricted but it depends on what I eat. I can eat soft stuff. I had a baked potato and a small chili from Wendy's for lunch today. Last night I had a spoonfull of field peas and a couple bites of salad and about 4 bites of chicken and then started hurting.

Back from my 2nd fill today. When I drank the Water after the fill it kind of sat in the back of my throat. I didn't feel like it was going to come back up, just that is was sitting there and then trickling down my throat. Doc asked if I wanted some out, but I said no, I would like to see if I can work with it. I forgot to ask how much he put in - he said all of my previous 4ccs were there. I had a Campbell's Soup at hand, Velvety potato, when I got home. It has gone down, but I am only able to drink 1/2 of it. I feel full, but still hungry, because it is my TOM! This is a very hard time for me - I am always ravenously hungry the first couple of days. Hopefully this fill will help that!

DID YOUR DOCTOR PUT YOU ON THE LOW CARB AND HIGH Protein DIET? I THINK THEY ALL DO AROUND HERE IN TENNESSEE, I SAW THAT YOU ATE POTATOE SOUP THAT IS PURE CARBS I THOUGHT I WOULD ASK I WOULD LOVE TO EAT SOME POTATOES. THAT'S THE ONLY THING I REALLY MISS. GOOD LUCK. SHARON ;)