Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So my surgeons medical group wanted to do an article featuring his program for their foundation magazine and the surgeon and his coordinator recommended me for the article.

I got to do a photoshoot and they interviewed me for the article. My surgeons office liked the pic so much they asked to use one for their new patient info packet.

Wanted to share some of the pix! These were done two weeks post plastics (breast lift/Aug, Tummy Tuck and brachioplasty) so there's actually some residual swelling, but no complaints here. I've since chopped my hair to above my shoulders so I almost want to get another set of pix done, LOL, to show that off!

SW 271 CW 135

Body fat 67% current 18%

Size 20/22 now 2/4

post-194772-1440690758409_thumb.jpg post-194772-14406907700014_thumb.jpg post-194772-14406907840805_thumb.jpg post-194772-14406907945141_thumb.jpg post-194772-14406908085305_thumb.jpg post-194772-14406908228603_thumb.jpg

How long was your recovery from the plastic surgery? I know my arms, at least, are going to need it in a year or 2 after I"m done losing! LOL!

Looking great! :)

Yesterday's NSV for me.....bought the smallest size pants I've ever bought! WOO HOO!

These are just amazing! Congratulations. Where did you get your plastic surgery done?

You look amazing

How long after surgery was this

Thank you! A little over 18 months

How long was your recovery from the plastic surgery? I know my arms, at least, are going to need it in a year or 2 after I"m done losing! LOL!

Looking great! :)

Yesterday's NSV for me.....bought the smallest size pants I've ever bought! WOO HOO!

Thank you! Great job on the pants!!!

I was up and about two weeks after surgery, driving and all. Got back to running and yoga six weeks post. Still recovering in some ways now--lots of numbness, a bit of swelling (honestly I'm the only one who can tell), a few of my incisions are still "spitting" internal stitches. But I would say I felt "normal" a month out.

These are just amazing! Congratulations. Where did you get your plastic surgery done?

I searched all over, Mexico, Costa Rica, all over my state (CA, it's a big one!). Interviewed/visited five surgeons in person and emailed back and forth with three. Would probably have done Mexico except I came into an unexpected inheritance which was almost exactly why my favorite CA surgeon quoted me for my three procedures. So I had it done in Santa Barbara, CA.

Such an amazing transformation! Congratulations, you look fabulous!

I got to do a photo shoot and they interviewed me for the article - surgeons office liked pic so much they asked to use one for their new patient info packet.

@@jess9395

how cool is that :rolleyes:

may i have your autograph?? :blush:

are you still going to speak to us "little" people ;)

you should feel very proud of yourself and those great pics :)

you lost 136 lbs :blush:

that's one more lb than you now weigh

holy moly!!

great transformation pics bud :rolleyes:

keep up the good work for the rest of your healthier, happier, longer life :)

good luck

kathy

about how much did that cost i know im going to need it for my stomach and legs but not my arms so oh and my boobs

I got to do a photo shoot and they interviewed me for the article - surgeons office liked pic so much they asked to use one for their new patient info packet.

@@jess9395

how cool is that :rolleyes:

may i have your autograph?? :blush:

are you still going to speak to us "little" people ;)

you should feel very proud of yourself and those great pics :)

you lost 136 lbs :blush:

that's one more lb than you now weigh

holy moly!!

great transformation pics bud :rolleyes:

keep up the good work for the rest of your healthier, happier, longer life :)

good luck

kathy

Yes I lost another me!

And we're all the "little people" here these days isn't that the point?

about how much did that cost i know im going to need it for my stomach and legs but not my arms so oh and my boobs

There's a whole thread on costs of plastic surgery in that sub forum you should check it out!

about how much did that cost (face lift)

@@Jessica Ellison-Correa

prices wll vary for charge of any plastics

whether you have Tummy Tuck, thighs, boobs, face lifts - etc will all cost different

cities, states. countries will vary

and what part of the body you want "worked on

i talked with 3 docs to compare prices

they all said $8,000.00 (or very close)

additional $2,000.00 cost for the hospital!!!

egads that is a lot of money!!!

i finally feel i am worth it :)

i have taken myself off the rear burner :rolleyes:

as with the sleeve - having the face lift was great, worth every penny!

i look skinny and cute as a button - "BEAUTIFUL" :lol: :D

please know i'm teasing (kind of) :D

pics to be posted soon

film at 11:00 pm ;)

good luck

kathy

You are beyond inspirational!!! That is my starting weight! And to see someone go all the way like that is awesome! I'm trying to see if I can dig up your older posts to see what/how you did. Bravo, you look every bit the model you have become. So happy for you!

So my surgeons medical group wanted to do an article featuring his program for their foundation magazine and the surgeon and his coordinator recommended me for the article.

I got to do a photoshoot and they interviewed me for the article. My surgeons office liked the pic so much they asked to use one for their new patient info packet.

Wanted to share some of the pix! These were done two weeks post plastics (breast lift/Aug, Tummy Tuck and brachioplasty) so there's actually some residual swelling, but no complaints here. I've since chopped my hair to above my shoulders so I almost want to get another set of pix done, LOL, to show that off!

SW 271 CW 135
Body fat 67% current 18%
Size 20/22 now 2/4

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1440690756.531466.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1440690768.270054.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1440690779.242054.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1440690792.011960.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1440690803.433228.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1440690819.891197.jpg

Look at you rockin' that new bod :)

Make sure to post pics with your new 'doo ...

-RC-