Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Bariatric Information Session was bizarre!

OKCPirate! I am a Walmart person so I get it!!! Ever seen those pictures of the Walmart people? If not check it out and you will get why I referenced it!!! Lol????

This is the funniest thing ever! My info session wasn't that entertaining either but I really enjoyed it. I was surprised to hear about the pre and post op procedures which freaked me out a little but I'm so excited to get the ball rolling and make this change!! I know it will be worth it

Wow. Mine was a bigot a beatdown but not near that bad. I did leave there beyond frustrated though

The session I attended was just as bad!

Husband and wife walked in together and the husband has a bag of McDonald's! I totally thought I was being Punk'd. Seriously? The presenter asked him to leave.

There was a lady in the room who had surgery years ago, but brought her friend who was interested. This woman bitched the whole time and questioned the surgeon as if he was doing his surgeries wrong. All I remember is her saying "well, I couldn't have beef! I can't digest it! They told me to never eat it! "

Ugh.

These are crazy stories! So funny how stupid some people are!

I'm nearly 13 months post op and it's crazy how some people don't realize that you DO have to give up stuff for this to work. Would I like to have a coke? Sure. There are several things I would like, but know that I can't have and I'm ok with it. Being healthier and feeling better outweigh everything!

So glad I wasn't fat AND stupid.

:)

Bummer. I missed out on some fun, it seems. I didn't get a seminar, just had my gastroenterologist and surgeon come in my hospital room and give me a one on one.

am i the only one who had the option to do the seminar online its mostly because me and the husband are anti social and dont like driving to places just to do something if it can be easily done from the comfort of home. so no crazies and i got all the info and had to take a short quiz to prove i watched the video

So glad I wasn't fat AND stupid.

:)

Seriously. I think about this on a regular basis. In fact, when I get down on myself because of my weight, remembering this makes me feel better. I'd sure as hell rather be obese than stupid. And pretty soon, I won't have to choose!