Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for preop friends :)

@@mlmanney congratulations on the date!! :) My preop diet is technically only 3 days but I have tge last 10lbs or so that my surgeon has asked me to lose before surgery that no matter what I do, won't go away (I have lost 30 so far). I talked with my primary Dr about it yesterday at my appointment for surgery clearance and she told me that I am at the point with fast weightloss that my body is trying to play catch up and I will likely struggle to lose the last bit of weight. She recommended that I start my preop diet now in an effort to lose that last bit of weight... Soooo I figured I would start it on Sunday, no part in starting it today because we have a day trip planned to Boston on Saturday.. Would be kind of difficult to do just liquids when traveling... So it looks like we can be preop diet pals.. lol :)

@@mlmanney Mine's Sept. 21 also. We can be surgery twins! ;)

Hi guys! Pre-op here too. I'm 20 years old, so I'm so happy to get this tool while I'm young so I can prevent comorbitities. I live in Maine, and I have my consultation appt in 6 days, so I am very excited to get the ball rolling. My BMI is over 50 at this point, and I have tried so many different weight loss options that (obviously) haven't worked for me. Im so nervous after reading everyones insurance horror stories that i will have the same experience. If anyone is from the New England area and has Community Health Options for insurance, please let me know your experience thusfar and I will do the same once I go through it!

@@mlmanney congratulations on the date!! :) My preop diet is technically only 3 days but I have tge last 10lbs or so that my surgeon has asked me to lose before surgery that no matter what I do, won't go away (I have lost 30 so far). I talked with my primary Dr about it yesterday at my appointment for surgery clearance and she told me that I am at the point with fast weightloss that my body is trying to play catch up and I will likely struggle to lose the last bit of weight. She recommended that I start my preop diet now in an effort to lose that last bit of weight... Soooo I figured I would start it on Sunday, no part in starting it today because we have a day trip planned to Boston on Saturday.. Would be kind of difficult to do just liquids when traveling... So it looks like we can be preop diet pals.. lol :)

@ what's your Facebook name??

@@DeLiGhTfUlLy DeTeRmInEd where in NM are you? I used to live there in Rio Rancho 2 years ago. I go once or twice a year since my son goes to UNM. Are you having surgery on the 21st too?

@ yay! Congrats! So many of us on the same day!

Definatly! Feel free to friend me

@@DeLiGhTfUlLy DeTeRmInEd where in NM are you? I used to live there in Rio Rancho 2 years ago. I go once or twice a year since my son goes to UNM. Are you having surgery on the 21st too?

I have family in Rio Rancho but live in Las Cruces NM