Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Have you ever gotten tired of eating the same thing over and over again?

I need help and ideas on what to eat?? Tomorrow will be my second out six nutrition class and I am already going crazy on what to eat.. I received paperwork listed with things I can have , but I can't buy them right now. For the past month I have been eating nothing but chicken, fish, oatmeal, boiled eggs, and light ant fit Greek yogurt. I find myself getting bored eating the same things over and over again. Oh I have had salad and salmon too! I lost 6lbs doing what I am doing and happy with the results, just that if I eat chicken for lunch I don't want it for dinner! My plan allows me to eat 3 out 5 food categories, with no fruit it carbs after lunch or dinner. I just have to make sure I am eating my Protein.< /p>

I need some food ideas so can you please post me some good things to try other than the usual or a way I can be creative with what I eat. I really really want this to work . Thanks to everyone in advance ! I feel like a lost puppy.

@@Julie norton thanks for the response, I tried cottage cheese for the first time today and didn't like it much,I guess it's an acquired taste I have to get use to lol. Thank you !

Eeek, I also don't like cottage cheese. I would suggest googling high Protein and low carb recipes. Look at different spices and things to change up the flavor. Do a Mexican chicken with peppers and onions or Italian chicken with zucchini. Mrs. Dash makes some great blends to use. For me its important for it to taste good and have flavor. Don't burn yourself out with plain chicken for example or you will begin to stray out of boredom. Good luck!

It depends on how creative you are in the kitchen. I like creating and trying new things so I make up a lot of recipes and Protein drinks. However if you are not, then google for bariatric recipes. Many like the Eggface website.

I am the odd duck who loves cottage cheese. I buy the Breakstone doubles in either peach or pineapple or I buy plain and add almond butter to it. If the texture's not to your liking, toss it in the nutra bullet and make a Protein smoothie with it. It's good protein.

I made something tonight with cottage cheese. It doesn't have a name, but I used 1/2 a cup of low fat cottage cheese, 1 egg, italian seasonings, 1 oz of mozzarella and 1 oz parmesan. I baked it at 350 for 30 minutes. Tasted delicious. You could add marinara, but I'm not allowed Tomato products. It made 2 meals for me. 165 calories each and 15 grams of Protein, 10g fat and 4 carbs.

@@BLERDgirl, I don't like to cook but I do it because I have to cook for my family, don't get me wrong I can cook just don't like to do it. Today was the first day I tried cottage cheese and it had strawberry. It taste ok with the flavor with it without it I don't like it. Thanks for the nutri idea.

@@her1981 that's sounds good I am give it a try !

Thanks everyone for ideas, I guess I better get my butt back in my kitchen ????!

@@newstart38 - I totally get what you're saying! My surgery isn't until Aug 17, but I've been accumulating recipes and getting ideas off the Internet so I'll be prepared. I really love theworldaccordingtoeggface.com . The lady who writes it is funny and great at coming up with recipes for Breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! Hope that helps. Good job on your weight loss so far!! :)

@@her1981 - I'm totally saving the recipe you mentioned. Thanks!! Sounds really good!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches