Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How many of you feel like this? Lol

post-227208-14362623803288_thumb.jpg

After only a 2 lb weight loss last week, that is me. Luckily I noticed the clothes getting saggier.

The scale can drive you absolutely crazy if you let it. I put mine in my linen closet and am only allowed to take it out Sunday mornings, this week I lost 1 whole pound, so the damn scale will stay in the closet for 2 weeks. I look at it as this is my journey, not the damn scales and I Will not let it discourage me any more than I Would allow a person to discourage me, so if it has nothing positive to report, then I Will punish it to the closet until I feel it will give me positive results.

I am definitely feeling like shooting the damn scale. I have been stuck for 2 weeks. 34lbs from goal and cannot beef up exercise due to spine surgery.

For the first time, I have been letting it get me down a little. Probably the pain from my neck wearing on me. I just want to get back on my elliptical and that is not happening anytime soon.

Oh well, I am just going to do the best I can to ensure I don't gain and hoping I will lose in the process.

I so feel these posts right now. I had surgery on 6/16 - I lost 25 lbs since I started the pre op diet on Jun 1, but the scale has not budged since the end of my first week post surgery. Drives me crazy, given how little I eat. I also KNEW this would happen, and so the fact that it still drives me crazy also drives me crazy.

I know the early days are the rapid weight loss days - i can't wait for those to actually start. And though I haven't measured, I don't really feel much of a difference in my clothes either.

I will try to keep my head up and be positive if y'all do too :)

Uggh that scale is my nemisis! I loathe that thing. It's hard to see weight loss on my own person so I jump on that scale and get disappointed! I am two weeks post op and just expected that I would be down more than ten lbs!

I say we all agree that we don't let that damn scale discourage us from reaching our goals.

So happy to hear others going through this. I keep telling myself I will only weigh once a week so I'm not depressed everyday, just once a week. I just won't do it though. When I was losing 1-4 a day preop it was so exciting. I just hope my stall breaks soon it's very depressing.

My scale is a lying sack of crap. It's digital, but when I get on it the first time I'll get one reading, step off step back on something totally way off different, get off zero it out again and step on and get a number nowhere near the other two! I HATE that thing! I'm hoping to replace it soon, but the hubs is still mad that I spent nearly $100 on this "never fail" scale that is suppose to weigh without error up to 450lbs. It isn't and it doesn't. :(

Sarahbee, same here. Surgery 6/30 and 24 pounds. Nothing for 2 weeks. I know why. I do understand but when I think of the tiny amounts of nothing I'm eating it's so frustrating.

In a different post I mentioned that I have served my scale divorce papers! Lol

Oh I hate my scale as well!! It was my best friend my first month post op but since then my arch enemy. I lost drastically that first month and was really in a great mindset. Once I was released to exercise vigorously again, I hit a plateau. FINALLY the scale moved a bit since the beginning of June. I can definately tell I've lost inches but the muscle I'm buidling is not helping the scale or my frame of mind! When you're in a funk about the scale, always look at the inches and how your clothes feel.