Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i am loving ur icon! i love sunflowers!

Hi all' I am getting sleeved on July 17 at Columbia Presyberterian at 168 at in Manhattan. My surgeon is DR. Schrope

@nyelaah...im a july sleever too! *high five* whoooooooo!!!

Edited by qnz234

@@qnz234 thanks for the gorecki rec!! Does he have everything in house the nut, the psych, all the testing can be done at methodist? My mom is not trying to run all over the city to get all the insurance requirements met. @@Bndtoslv the nurses were fine. The first night all my stuff was unplugged the iv, the pain meds the alarm to call the nurses. They are suppose to check on you every hour and they didn't I was very annoyed. I've never seen Dr Pomp but I have heard amazing things about him. I will be going to one of the meetings soon not sure if the first or second week of July.

Hi Everyone!

I live and work in Manhattan. I had the Gastric Sleeve done last July 29th which is almost 11 months ago. I used Dr. Mitchell Roslin at Lenox Hill because of his level of experience and the recommendations I received from other Doctors. Everything went extremely well and I love my sleeve. He did an excellent job as everything (thank God!) has been easy since day one. I am down 87 pounds and it’s just amazing!

I am always looking for support and to talk to others who have gone through this to ask questions and compare notes. If anyone has any questions or wants to talk more just let me know.

@@qnz234 thanks for the gorecki rec!! Does he have everything in house the nut, the psych, all the testing can be done at methodist? My mom is not trying to run all over the city to get all the insurance requirements met. @@Bndtoslv the nurses were fine. The first night all my stuff was unplugged the iv, the pain meds the alarm to call the nurses. They are suppose to check on you every hour and they didn't I was very annoyed. I've never seen Dr Pomp but I have heard amazing things about him. I will be going to one of the meetings soon not sure if the first or second week of July.

yea more or less...or in the vicinity!

i was able to schedule most of my appts within a week. so i knocked em out really fast. i didnt do too much running around. i live in qnz so i chose the gastroenterologist in qnz. but they give u a recommendation of drs that know and work them when you go in for all of the insurance requirements.

I live in Manhattan and my surgeon was Dr. Yatco at Lenox hill Hospital! Sleeved June 15th, 2015 :)

Edited by cuchas

So you are barely out of surgery. Nice. Congrats.

@@qnz234 thanks so much for the info. Calling today to book the first appt for my mom.

Hi I was born and raised in Queens Village and moved to the Long Island 32 years ago. I was sleeved on November 19 2014 and to date have lost 65 pounds...3 more onces to make 66.Hope every one is doing great! Have a great day.

@@twittymilk no problem! good luck to her!

Hello Fellow NYers!

I live in Elmont (Long Island/Queens border) and am scheduled for sleeve surgery on 8/6 with Dr. Rajeev Vohra at South Nassau Communities Hospital.
I would love to give & get support from local fellow "sleevers."

How is everyone doing today?

Hi all' I am getting sleeved on July 17 at Columbia Presyberterian at 168 at in Manhattan. My surgeon is DR. Schrope

Beth Schrope did my sleeve last Dec. Saw her yesterday for my 6 month checkup and am down 77 lbs. I couldn't be happier ☺️ She's absolutely the best ????

Hello Fellow NYers!

I live in Elmont (Long Island/Queens border) and am scheduled for sleeve surgery on 8/6 with Dr. Rajeev Vohra at South Nassau Communities Hospital.

I would love to give & get support from local fellow "sleevers."

How is everyone doing today?

I'm right there off of 130th Av in Qnz! whooooo hoooooooo! good luck to you! im doing fine. being greedy eating cake. dont follow me! lol i dont deprive myself. well sometimes i resist...but not today! lol smh

Hiiiiiii I just got sleeved on Wednesday 6/17 at NYU! I actually live close to Bellvue hospital.... Not far from the east village. I loved my Dr, Dr G. Fielding. Hospital stay was amazing as well. I was released on the third day. The 2nd day was the worst, I could barely drink anything. The nurses were awesome and always came around and motivated me to walk around the floor.

i am loving ur icon! i love sunflowers!

@nyelaah...im a july sleever too! *high five* whoooooooo!!!

Omg awesome!!! We need to connect :-)