Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fell off wagon, need support.

My story is a long one, but if you want to read it on my blog liquid put into my band as of late. My doctor is super booked and its seems I can never get in and I am working constantly (paralegal). So without hardly any restriction, I packed on 25lbs. Now, through vigorous exercise and extreme dieting (minimal calories, veggies, chicken, eggs, repeat) I have lost 10 lbs of that.

I have not been feeling myself lately. I hate the way I look and am terrified of gaining weight back. I seem to have gained it all right in my abdominal region, which makes it so many things do not fit correctly at all. My confidence is low, and I am so sick of dieting I could harpoon something.

I know the end result will be worth it, and I need to go back in and get a fill, but I am struggling so hard right now. I would do anything to get down past 160 (my lowest) and hit 150 (my original pre-op goal) and I want to be 140 (over the moon, never going to happen goal).

I feel hungry all the time. I eat good, healthy veggies, I cut out cheese, I make very good choices because the band taught me that, however, my willpower right now is struggling and I want to see lower numbers on that scale.< /p>

Any tips or tricks you guys have to maximize your weight loss would be phenomenal right now. I need a pep talk :(

@@srahjean I notice that you posted similar stories in a couple of different forums. Your bound to get many many replies.

Let me start by saying that you are doing great!! You are making the changes that you need to make to get yourself back on track. As for the Dr. keep pressing and get yourself in there. Work is work...I know I am a very busy Project Manager working on many things at once...but "I" have to come first. That means my health and well being are paramount to my success in anything. So stop what ever you are doing now and get yourself that Dr. appointment, that is one step UP and closer to being where you want to be.

Keep doing what you are doing, and try not to get discouraged. You have done this, and you will do this you know what what to do. Your a smart person and you have the tools to be successful!! Now it's time to work them, carve in a little time to work out. Even if you have to take some briefs with you to the gym and read them on the treadmill or the bike. if we don't make the time for ourselves we suffer and in the long run we are not the only ones who suffer. Eventually it will catch up to us and our work will suffer our friends and family will suffer because we are not there for them or we are not able to perform at our optimal level.

Feel better...chin up....fingers dialing (make your appointment) and feet walking...deep breath...and your one your way!