Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Hey guys! I got the chicken breasts from Wal-mart, in the frozen section. They are the Sam's Choice brand and they are yummy! I also got some stuffed with mushrooms and swiss cheese- had part of one of these for lunch today and it was soooo goood! I'm not quite able to handle a whole one, I can usually make 2 meals out of one chicken breast. These are very good and very flavorful. 1 chicken breast has 220 cal., 7g of fat, 8 carbs, and 32g of Protein.< /p>

Here's what I've had so far today and I'll go ahead and add what I'm eating for dinner.< /p>

B'fast- low carb slim fast

Lunch- 1/4 chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms and cheese

Snack- low carb slim fast

Dinner- 1/2 chicken breast stuffed with creamed spinach and artichokes

Destiny,

Do fill like you have restriction with the fill you had? I also have a 10cc band and am going to get my first fill on 2/16/08. I am going all the way to Mexico and want to make sure that I get a decent fill.

Destiny,

Do fill like you have restriction with the fill you had? I also have a 10cc band and am going to get my first fill on 2/16/08. I am going all the way to Mexico and want to make sure that I get a decent fill.

for about 2 week I did now I can eat anything I am going back on 2/7/08 for my second one, It somes and go some days I fell it other I don't. the first day of fill I was on all liquids day 2-3 soft soilds the first week I lost 4lbs since then about 2lbs a week

Breakfast:2eggs,strawberries

Lunch: salad w/chicken,black Beans, tomatoes, red cabbage

Dinner: 3/4 chicken breast (marinated in hot sauce like Buffalo wings)

1/2 cup cole slaw (homemade)

Thanks!!! How long ago did you have your first fill? I just can't afford to go back every month. I wonder if a bigger fill would last longer? Have you lost two pounds consistantly since your fill?

Thanks!!! How long ago did you have your first fill? I just can't afford to go back every month. I wonder if a bigger fill would last longer? Have you lost two pounds consistantly since your fill?

my first fill was 4 weeks post opt 2cc . maybe because you are going so far that your Dr. will give you more, but I am only 15 miles from Dr. office. But when I first got my fill it was hard to drink Water so I thought that 2cc was too much I think lossing 7 pound in 2 weeks loosen me back up. good luck

Here's my menu and stats for today:

B'fast- low carb slim fast

Lunch- 1/2 cup ground sausage and cream cheese w/ 1 tbsp. sour cream

Snack- low carb slim fast

Dinner- 1/2 chicken breast stuffed with spinach and artichoke

Calories- 920

Fat- 60g

Total carbs- 16g

Net carbs- 12g

Protein- 76g

9:30 AM Breakfast

Cream of wheat

11:30AM Water

1:30 PM lunch

Homemade Turkey Soup (turkey, chicken broth, celery, carrot)

3:30 PM Water

6:00 PM dinner

1/2 medium Potato cut into sticks and baked

2 oz turkey

1/4 c green beans

8:00 PM Water

9:30 PM snack

5 slices mango

Breakfast ~ 8oz black coffee w/ 1 scoop Unjury vanilla Protein Powder & 6 Splenda packets ... followed by 3 Farmer John maple sausage links

Lunch ~ salad (1oz lettuce, 1oz salami, 1 hard boiled egg, 1 colby jack cheese stick, 1/8 C sunflower kernels & 2 T italian dressing)

Snack ~ Atkins Mocha shake

Snack ~ 1 Frigo colby jack cheese stick

Dinner ~ Low Carb Six Dollar Burger from Carl's Jr (minus the lettuce)