Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Swimsuit online? Where?

Swim suits for all.com!!!

@@LovinSoul thank you for your reply. I have to buy my daughter's bras at leading lady as well. They are one of the only that I can find small cup with larger band with no underwire. I'll definitely look into lands end. I used to dress her in that brand when she was a little girl :-)

@@BLERDgirl yes forever 21! Ugh, I was just at the mall last weekend. Why didn't I think of that? Thank you for your tankini suggestion:-) My daughter loves those and she has Monday off from school. I'll take her shopping :-)

Thanks. I will try those. However since losing weight I definitely don't have a cup size problem. I am just a B cup. My boobs deflated like a balloon. ???? Hoping to fix that eventually...

My body apparently defies logic. I lost everything except my boobs. No surprise though since I have always had a huge chest even as a young skinny teenager. Now that I'm in a size 6 bottoms but still busting out of a 34DDD bra, I have no clue where to find a suitable bathing suit. I need one with tons of support and definitely an underwire. I have never in my life been able to find a decent suit to cover my girls, and I'd love to be able to this year. Geez, I can't wait until I can get my reduction!!

@@KatrinaGrace - I would buy a plus sized top from like swimsuitforall, Forever 21 or even ASOS and then buy a regular sized bottom.

My body apparently defies logic. I lost everything except my boobs. No surprise though since I have always had a huge chest even as a young skinny teenager. Now that I'm in a size 6 bottoms but still busting out of a 34DDD bra, I have no clue where to find a suitable bathing suit. I need one with tons of support and definitely an underwire. I have never in my life been able to find a decent suit to cover my girls, and I'd love to be able to this year. Geez, I can't wait until I can get my reduction!!

I am a 32 DDD and a size 8/10 on the bottom. I just got two bathing suits from Victoria's Secret. The key for me was to get a top that is completely adjustable around so that the cups would be big enough but the around part could be as tight as needed. I also got a crop top bikini top which doesn't have underwire (has soft cups) but still feels very supportive and is comfortable. I can try and find the links if you're interested.

@@sunflowerchild, when I went to Victoria ' s Secret, they had absolutely nothing that fit me. The sales girl didn't believe that I was a DDD either. Said there was no way I was that big. I just sighed and let her go about her business of measuring me as has been done so many times before. She was right, but only not the way she thought. I'm bigger than triple D. These things are deceiving. I am guessing they must have bigger sizes online? I do have to have an underwire because my girls are lazy as hell. They have no lift of their own, and need all the help they can get. I never even got to have cute little perky boobs as a teenager or young woman. These things have been the bane of my existence since they popped up on my chest at 11 years old.

@@BLERDgirl, do the online places allow you to return the suits if they don't fit?

@@KatrinaGrace - I think so. Just make sure you read the policy on the website.

@@sunflowerchild, when I went to Victoria ' s Secret, they had absolutely nothing that fit me. The sales girl didn't believe that I was a DDD either. Said there was no way I was that big. I just sighed and let her go about her business of measuring me as has been done so many times before. She was right, but only not the way she thought. I'm bigger than triple D. These things are deceiving. I am guessing they must have bigger sizes online? I do have to have an underwire because my girls are lazy as hell. They have no lift of their own, and need all the help they can get. I never even got to have cute little perky boobs as a teenager or young woman. These things have been the bane of my existence since they popped up on my chest at 11 years old.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/bikinis/cropped-top-beach-sexy?ProductID=228810&CatalogueType=OLS

I got this top in a size Medium. It is tight enough that it pushes them in and up, my breasts aren't particularly perky and I never wear a bra without an underwire.

https://www.victoriassecret.com//swimwear/high-waist-more-coverage/high-waist-bottom-beach-sexy?ProductID=169012&CatalogueType=OLS&search=true

These bottoms I got in a size Medium, very flattering in my opinion and hit you in the right places.

The other suit I got in their store during their semi annual sale and is just a regular underwire top that looks like a bra except the back is closed with strings not a clasp so you can make it extra tight.

I get emails from VS and they have been running free shipping/returns with a swimsuit purchase on and off for the past couple weeks so it might be worth a shot. I know you can also search for tops by bra size. Be sure to read the reviews and that will help you determine if other busty women have liked the product.

Also from experience I would not recommend looking at plus size bathing suits (I'm sure there could be an exception though). When your cup size is large and your band size is small it is not normally classified as being plus size. I tried to look at places like Torrid and whatnot but their smallest size is for a size 12.

Edited by sunflowerchild

Woman Within is a good choice. I buy all of my bras from them. They carry a full line of clothing, bathing suits and lingerie. They are usually cheaper than other sites.

swimsuits4all.com had a great variety and all sorts of sizes and options. And they weren't overly pricey.

QVC online shopping.