Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Yeah,

I could care less about the actual convention info. I mean it would be cool, but you KNOW we'd all have to go just so we could meet.

Ohio and Michigan would represent I'm sure. Carol, Stacy, am I right?

How about Indiana? Traci???

Do we have Idaho on board? D???

Suzzzie, I know you're planning on being out of the country...balls to that is all I got to say.

I'll call JC if we have a good contingent and get him there too.

Now, that's a party.

In seattle this week, and at the one hotel in the Western world without a workout facility. They do, however, have a beautiful garwood Chris Craft cabin cruiser. Will be out on the lake in that for a while tomorrow.

ZZ, I feel your food pain. Since unfill, food has been for crap. haven't gained much weight, but I have blown up like a goddamned balloon.

I could get into living up here - bike lanes everywhere - bunch of bike racks at all the buildings - weather appropriate to riding most of the year - not too hot, not too cold. A little rainy though.

Convention in DFW would be great. That would be way too cool to meet everyone.

B

Boating sounds delightful!

Yeah,

I could care less about the actual convention info. I mean it would be cool, but you KNOW we'd all have to go just so we could meet.

Ohio and Michigan would represent I'm sure. Carol, Stacy, am I right?

How about Indiana? Traci???

Do we have Idaho on board? D???

Suzzzie, I know you're planning on being out of the country...balls to that is all I got to say.

I'll call JC if we have a good contingent and get him there too.

Now, that's a party.

You didn't ask me? :cry_smile: <sniff> (LOL...JK)

Hey, Suze...I effing LIVE in Old Navy flip flops! Especially since they are always putting them on for 2 for $5! They are the only ones that don't hurt between my toes. I hate wearing shoes at all, but I gotta wear 'em. I'd like three pair in size 10...pink, turquoise, and surprise me on the third! Do you have a PayPal account I can pay you on?

Well, that's because you volunteered to help with the convention, so I ASSUMED you'd be there.

And it's your ass and Brandon's we'd be coming to see.

Size 10? How tall are you?

Yeah, I know, girlfriend...you know I gotta give a hard time!

Size 10...I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on that! :hurray:

I am 5'10"...with long-ass legs (36" inseam) and big feet! :cry_smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW...I can't believe I forgot to post this. Got back from the docs a bit ago. Pouch is healed, band corrected itself and they put 3.2 CC's back in.

AND...I lost two pounds to boot! So I am in good shape!

ZZ give me two pairs. Zoe has a BFF who'd dig um too.

Do you need them both in size 2? Both pink? you want them identical, or slightly different?

You didn't ask me? :hurray: <sniff> (LOL...JK)

Hey, Suze...I effing LIVE in Old Navy flip flops! Especially since they are always putting them on for 2 for $5! They are the only ones that don't hurt between my toes. I hate wearing shoes at all, but I gotta wear 'em. I'd like three pair in size 10...pink, turquoise, and surprise me on the third! Do you have a PayPal account I can pay you on?

Yes, paypal account is under midnight.nurse@gmail.com.

Can you only wear Old Navy? I can go up there, but man... Haha. I'm whining. :hurray:

Yeah, I know, girlfriend...you know I gotta give a hard time!

Size 10...I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on that! :hurray:

I am 5'10"...with long-ass legs (36" inseam) and big feet! :cry_smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW...I can't believe I forgot to post this. Got back from the docs a bit ago. Pouch is healed, band corrected itself and they put 3.2 CC's back in.

AND...I lost two pounds to boot! So I am in good shape!

Congrats on the healing and the filling, and the LOSING!!!! Yay!!

I wear an 11 in mens, 12 in womens shoes. I have massive feet. I'm 5'10" as well... but HUGE and WIDE feet run in my family. Sooo annoying!

I was hoping that with weightloss my feet would shrink up some... but no such luck so far!!

ZZ, Both pink and as similar as you can make them.

And wait and see your feet still may shrink. Mine have.

I'm 5'2''. Shorty Mc Shorty. At least your feet are proportioned to your bodies. My college roommate was 5'3" and wore size 11 shoes. Her hands were long and elegant, her feet were too, but she walked like a duck.

TX,

Good news on the fill and the downward moving scale.< /p>

Can you only wear Old Navy? I can go up there, but man... Haha. I'm whining. :cry_smile:

Congrats on the healing and the filling, and the LOSING!!!! Yay!!

I wear an 11 in mens, 12 in womens shoes. I have massive feet. I'm 5'10" as well... but HUGE and WIDE feet run in my family. Sooo annoying!

I was hoping that with weightloss my feet would shrink up some... but no such luck so far!!

Oh no! Sorry, didn't mean to send you shopping! No, I have another favorite pair that are clear plastic with big clear crystal flowers, and the plastic is hard as hell, which KILLS my feet! I just put some moleskin on the between-the-toes thingy and I'm good to go! Whatever you are using is fine.

Thanks on the congrats on my tummy being okay!

Yeah, my daughter is the only "shortcake" in my family...she's 5'5" and she can wear a size 10, sometimes an 11, too!

I LEARNED NOTHING.

Just took a big ol bite of tuna, completely forgetting that I got refilled today. What the hell is WRONG with me?!?!? It HURTS!

TX,

Oh No! Write on the back of your hand or something..."FILLED" so you can remember.

sorry. eww

Oh, I know, right?!?!? The tuna has FINALLY gone through, thank dog! It's Soup for me for the rest of the day. But hey, I can tell I've got some restriction back, and it doesn't seem to be too much, so that's good.