Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Peaches - Prayers & good thoughts for your Mom and your entire family (Hugs)

Mof A Trip - Phyl & Me & You - Steph & Linda were the other 2 to make a total of 5 - Jackie & Kari can't - Chim said she booked a room but she hasn't popped in a while??

Good on tracking your calories !!!

Phyl - you better not let those kids know when you are showing up - you gotta keep them guessing....

Vegas next year sounds great Phyl - I know Candice likes the machines and Jackie too so may be we can get her to come - It's closer for Karri too so maybe she could come and we could see her bikini body :0)

Ok I got the most beautiful dress today - I ck'd the rest we are going to dinner on Saturday - it says Casual Elegance - WTH is that - Well, I had one dressy dress - but I wore in January - so I figured it was too big - and when I tried it on it was - So here is a great excuse to go shopping right - but who knows what Elegant causal is.

Well this dress size 10 form fitting spaghetti straps with a shawl make me look like a million bucks. Its white greens yellow pleated going horizontal But I think it might be too dressy - I will take a picture later and post but my hair isn't done so maybe tomorrow

Well here's a pic of the dress - It's sort of a satiny material shinny :biggrin2:

I guess since I don't dress up often I don't know the meaning of all theses new terms - I know Cocktail - formal - business casual but not the other names...

I will take a pic when I am done up but I am pooped - gym at 7:20 did my 3 miles home shower - hair dresser - nails - gas - mall tried on 7 dresses - then had to go try on strapless bra - do you know what when I use to look for large sizes they were always gone - now when I am looking for 6's or 8's or a 34C bra - all I find is 42C - 14's - 16's 12's - WTH is up with that :redface:

Lets see if I do it like this that we can get a bigger picture

Ok gang - My GS asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him tomorrow - (I think he is sick:lol:) He said he wanted to see a movie that none of his friends would want to watch

I asked which one is that - Guess The Other Brolin Sister I can't beleive he wants to see that one = I told him it's out on dvd and that I almost bought it today when I was at target - so he went to get it - $20 for the dvd is cheaper than going to the show - So as soon as he gets back we are going to watch the movie - when I saw the previews I thought I would like to see that one at home - I think I would get to ansy at the show - I can't sit still for long periods of time and if it gets boring I go to sleep...

Will ck back later

That was nice of him. And I don't think the dress is too fancy at all. I think it is beautiful and should work just fine. Believe me...you can't be overdressed in Vegas.

I might be able to swing Vegas if you go there next year. All depends on DH's job situation. Friday is his last day and then...we have no idea what he is going to do. Fortunately I got that teaching job at the university and an extra week at my school before school starts so that will buy us a couple more months. I just hope he can find something. Right now he is in kind of a funk. He has promised me that he will go to the other 2 temp agencies on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed that he finds something there.

That was nice of him. And I don't think the dress is too fancy at all. I think it is beautiful and should work just fine. Believe me...you can't be overdressed in Vegas.

I might be able to swing Vegas if you go there next year. All depends on DH's job situation. Friday is his last day and then...we have no idea what he is going to do. Fortunately I got that teaching job at the university and an extra week at my school before school starts so that will buy us a couple more months. I just hope he can find something. Right now he is in kind of a funk. He has promised me that he will go to the other 2 temp agencies on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed that he finds something there.

Karri

Thanks - ya I am worried that I will be overdressed - It looks really good on but the pic doesn't do it justice

DH will find something he enjoys - I am keeping good thought prayers and wishs in that area.

How are you feeling today- are you going running tomorrow - becareful and not over do it - warm up really well..

Movie was good - I cat napped in the beginning he had to catch me up my gs mom's maiden name is Aragon - That was Katherine's maid name -

My gs could be a decendant of royality - I am part english - my grandmother on my fathers side was borned in England - I have family tree but no royality - barristers put no kings..

Ok it's 10:15 i am tired going to hit the sheets..

TTYL

xoxo

Janet

Good Morning Gang

Where is everyone???

I have been up since 7 - cleaned the kitchen - cleaning out my closet (3 bags of clothes that are too big that I have bought between Nov & Feb.

Washing clothes - ironing.. And some that I was hanging on to thinking I would alter - I am never going to do that so in the bag they go - need room for new stuff ;):lol:

Need to get dog food and some fish - maybe I'll go to costco later

Nothing exciting...

Well the dryer just dinged - gotta go - cbl :ohmy:

Hi ladies! What a crazy 9 days it has been. I have been a horrible bandster and have probably gained 10 pounds. No scale so I have no idea. I go back to my mother's tomorrow and I'll wii fit it so I can see what damage I have done. I can still fit into my clothes but I have been horrible watching my intake. Water has been non-existant. I've been so freaking busy.....and my mind going a million miles a minute.

Tomorrow is the last day and then back to mom's house thank goodness. I'm exhausted and brain dead and getting crankier by the hour. There has been absolutely no time for me to just be alone and think or decompress and I'm really losing my mind. I'm a bit addicted to my alone time.

I did get to see my kids a couple of days ago which was wonderful. Im going crazy without them. My youngest son cried when he saw me. It was amazing. I can't describe the experience...it was too magical.

I'm tired and that is leading me to not concentrate on the rules or the eating habits. I've been stuck more in the last 9 days than I have been in the 6 months I've been banded. It's been miserable. I now do understand the concept of sliming. I didn't before. Now I get it.

Well...the participants will be wondering where I got off to so I had better get. I'll be better about checking in after tomorrow.

And I am still going to MofA.

Good Morning Gang

Where is everyone???

I have been up since 7 - cleaned the kitchen - cleaning out my closet (3 bags of clothes that are too big that I have bought between Nov & Feb.

Washing clothes - ironing.. And some that I was hanging on to thinking I would alter - I am never going to do that so in the bag they go - need room for new stuff :crying::lol:

Need to get dog food and some fish - maybe I'll go to costco later

Nothing exciting...

Well the dryer just dinged - gotta go - cbl :ohmy:

It's been a quiet day indeed! I can read posts on my Blackberry, but it's a pain to post! I think I tried it once & don't remember if it worked or not. Babysitting the little ones yesterday was fun. Usual walk to the park followed by macaroni & cheese & hot dogs for the kids, bathing the little guy and getting them all ready for bed. Then came home for an hour before going to our next "assignment". GD was home, but evidence she'd been smoking in the house which is a no no. Does smoking in the kitchen with your head hanging out the window count as smoking outside???? I don't think so. Need to talk to her about that! Then this morning, DH tells me GS truck not in the driveway, so I got all mad thinking he stayed out all night without letting us know. So about 9 a.m. I called his cell phone. No answer. Then a minute later, he calls me back. WHO IS THIS??? "Grandma. Where ARE you?" "Upstairs in my bed, sleeping!" Boy did I feel stupid! DH didn't look very good for that truck!! I said, "Sorry! Go back to sleep!" Boy, did I feel stupid! Should've checked for the truck myself! I know where he parks, out behind the garage.

12_7_22.gif

Hi ladies! What a crazy 9 days it has been. I have been a horrible bandster and have probably gained 10 pounds. No scale so I have no idea. I go back to my mother's tomorrow and I'll wii fit it so I can see what damage I have done. I can still fit into my clothes but I have been horrible watching my intake. Water has been non-existant. I've been so freaking busy.....and my mind going a million miles a minute.

Tomorrow is the last day and then back to mom's house thank goodness. I'm exhausted and brain dead and getting crankier by the hour. There has been absolutely no time for me to just be alone and think or decompress and I'm really losing my mind. I'm a bit addicted to my alone time.

I did get to see my kids a couple of days ago which was wonderful. Im going crazy without them. My youngest son cried when he saw me. It was amazing. I can't describe the experience...it was too magical.

I'm tired and that is leading me to not concentrate on the rules or the eating habits. I've been stuck more in the last 9 days than I have been in the 6 months I've been banded. It's been miserable. I now do understand the concept of sliming. I didn't before. Now I get it.

Well...the participants will be wondering where I got off to so I had better get. I'll be better about checking in after tomorrow. And I am still going to MofA.

Glad it will be over for you soon and you can get back on track!

Shoot, I just lost my big long post...

LOTS of exercise today! Good food day!! Got a lot of gardening done, read some of my book...

Yummy , yummy day!

M of A I havn't heard anything from Linda, I still want to come but I can't drive the whole way by myself.. and the flights are horrendous $$$

:ohmy:

Phyl = Ya blowing the smoke out the window is considered smoking outside :crying::lol::sad: But only if the weather outside real bad (for me too windy) - but if it's nice no = she needs to take her butt outside :thumbup:

Did you go to costco today?? OMW 7 layer chicken burrittos sample was great had cheese chicken avocado Beans - I would never buy them too good but had that and a little piece of a hot dog and got a little stuck- oh ya some great cheese - I bought it gueyre (sp) I will have to becareful with it - but it has only 80 calories rather than the 100 from reg cheese.

Got my green beans, fresh salmon for dinner and my catfish and 2 medium dresses :0)

Steph

I bet it would be hard eating away from home - this comming weekend with be a bit of a test - you would think since it's about the band it would be band freindly but only us patient advisory counsle will be banded not the pple who run it and it's at a hotel - but having to make choice away from home is very hard = your old brain wants to creep back in ... well at least for me it does and they whole Water issue - I have been terrible and that causes problems in the timi dept... I just ate so can't drink and I need to..

Candice

I will email you linda's email - I really hope you guys can come - I have already bought my ticket when she said that she was comming for sure..

I know that she had some showers and junk going on - so email her and f ind out whats up..

Ok back to my book - I layed out for 1 hr this morning - Costco - home - nap and now reading...

Got my clothes washed ironed and ready to pack for next friday

cbl :ohmy:

Hello All,

Have fun Janet, the dress is really pretty.

DH took the tape of the incisions. The tape around my nipples pulled the top layer of my skin off. It hurts like a M$%*&@ %#%#%!!!

I'm not putting the damn tape back on.

I wish I could get in my pool.

Hello All,

Have fun Janet, the dress is really pretty.

DH took the tape of the incisions. The tape around my nipples pulled the top layer of my skin off. It hurts like a M$%*&@ %#%#%!!!

I'm not putting the damn tape back on.

I wish I could get in my pool.

Thanks Densie

I bet you were cussing up a storm :grouphug: - I got in mine this morning for about 1 1/2 but i get bored trying to sun myself and reading in the pool isn't really very easy -

You gotta wait 6 weeks til you can get back in it ?? Just think how cute youare going to look with your new girls :lol:

Ok it's 8:26 - off to the couch - see ya'll in the morning

coxoxox

Janet

Tonight my husband and I walked to dinner. It was about 2 1/2 miles we ate salad and split lasagna. I took about 4 bites and then was full. We then walked home. I am trying to kick up my exercise. Tomorrow I plan on walking at least 6 miles. I am on vacation this week so want to get some good workouts in. I joined Curves this past week doing a 30 day Avon study. I am also seeing my personal trainer. I will be at goal with the rest of you sometime this year.

I didn't call it Saturday when I stepped on the scale (DH had to give it back per plastic surgeon orders), but I saw it again yesterday and then again this morning. 145!!!

OMG! I am not longer overweight. OMG!!! I am excited and frustrated all at the same time. I can't eat any more food!!! I have been terrible about getting my calories in. I have been under for the last 3 days, but I am just not hungry. I get stuck really easily if I eat when I am not hungry. Yes...you can still get stuck, pb and slime when you are completely unfilled...or at least I can.

I just had to share my news...I am over the top excited. I wasn't even trying to get to this weight until after surgery.

Hi everyone,

I know I've deserted you. I've been struggling for the last month. I maybe lost 2 pounds. I really need to get back on track and lose the last 15. I'm just dealing with a lot of emotions about all the changes in my life. Then I look at myself and see all the loose, saggy skin, and I don't think that looks any better than when it was firmly filled with fat. As for my health, I still have to take all my meds that I took before plus my sleep study indicated that I still need CPAP! Now I am afraid that the constant reflux isn't going to be a good thing in the long run, not to mention the almost constant discomfort it causes

My babies are growing up and making their own decisions--not always the best. I've spent a lot of time alone the last month remembering summers taking them all to baseball, gymnastics, judo classes, soccer practice and the beach. That's all gone now, and I don't know what to do. I'm glad we have our trip planned. I need some "girlfriend" time. Janet, you look fabulous, and Phyl--you've changed so much since last summer! You both seem to have such good attitudes. I am looking forward to meeting you in person!

I do have a picture of my family from that I could post, but I'm afraid to mess it up. I will try posting it on the Progress Picture Brag. Thread.