Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@CarolinaGirl, just what I needed to hear! Headed to my second fill today. The process continues. Have a great day!

u go girl......doing a great job and the attitude is what is carrying you to success.....no doubt about it

CG you are a rock star. 2 years and still going strong. I have been following your progress for a year or more. and always admired your "real" comments. yes Jim there are some in every family that make comments like "you are too skinny" . that is music to my ears lol. I am far from skinny but love it when people call me "skinny Minnie". Common Sense is so important in the Lapband life. If you just use it you will be successful. Have a great day everyone.

me a rock star........yeah, i can dig it LOL

thank you for the on going support

you know i love you poker friend of mine

CarolinaGirl you talk some serious truths.....common sense is huge. Don't let lack of common sense convince you your band doesn't work.

On a side note,,,

My Father asked me last week if I need an intervention. LOL. "You need to stop losing weight soon". I said that is all nonsense. Plenty more can be lost loose skin aside. I am 5 foot nothing 192 pounds. Not even in the normal BMI range.

Slow down comments are coming fast and furious from various people. I know they're just concerned but it is completely unnecessary and borderline annoying.

i am with you on the skin part jim and it has got me down alot but it is what it is at the moment

and sometimes peoples comments do hit a target deep inside us...i know it does with me...and though

they meant maybe in a good way, we take it the wrong way.....at least i know that is the case for me..

i am soooo proud of you jim....you know that

you were one of the first people to ever say hey to me on this forum (you and TMF to be exact) and for all this

time, the friendship and support is and was there....you do not know how much that means to me...miss insecurity herself..

There you all are I hate this iPhone app lol. Rob drying why banders 5 was "quiet"

Have a great weekend my greatest support system :)

I feel the same way. You all had a part in my success...each and every one of you. Can't wait to meet you in person readysetgo. I do hope to see you on the 14th.

So for all you people on a diet out there who have never had a fill I say to you.....who the hell cares what people say?! Are you on a diet? NO do you have a band? YES and what's more... you know how to work it and make it work for YOU!!

That is really what it is all about, and the only thing that matters!

Honestly, you know we all have one and sometimes we all can act like one and I think sometimes people try and talk out of it!

Some of these posts...OK they know what they are doing is wrong and maybe they are looking for someone to either validate their behavior or maybe looking for some kind of penance type way of confessing their bad behavior or food choice to purge themselves of guilt, but that's what we are here for right?

We are here for support, for the ones that don't know any better, and the ones who should know better and the ones who know it all, the ones who know better then we do and those ones who like to think they are better than the best of the best can do no wrong right. No judgement :)

So sometimes you have to call them out, (and it can be fun) sometimes you have to just have to tell them that for every comment they make there are 101 others who have made that comment before and they know the answer. Maybe that is just what they needed to hear. Yeah it gets old, but hey when I first started my journey I needed to hear it all...even though I read the answers from the past I wanted to hear a current answer not read something 3 years old. I knew enough to say surgery and technology had changed and I wanted fresh example from someone today.

Ooo too deep for me at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon after fighting with my son about road tests and paper work! Is it too early to go out for a drink? Can I have one? Will that be too many calories if I skip my dinner and have a big ole mud slide instead?! Do I care....? I don't even drink...but today after that whole drama I want one!!! I want to go to Fridays and enjoy sucking down a big Mud Slide full of Kahlua Rum chocolate Syrup and whip cream in a cup the size of my head!! Usually that's about all I can fit...and I'm pretty pissed off right now...I'm sure I'll get home and that feeling will pass but hey don't judge me...it might just become dinner tonight! IS that bad....?

@@lisacaron, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. ;)

Oh yes dear to know me is to love me!!! :) so no mudslide 2 eggs and coffee for me and relaxing with the hubby:)

Lisa....I read your post waiting to get PT. I cracked up in the waiting room and everyone stared at the crazy lady reading her phone and cackling away....thanks alot.... Now they all think I'm nuts.... :D

Are we having mud slides tomorrow??

Lisa....I read your post waiting to get PT. I cracked up in the waiting room and everyone stared at the crazy lady reading her phone and cackling away....thanks alot.... Now they all think I'm nuts.... :D Are we having mud slides tomorrow??

Oh yes I can see that being a TOTAL possibility!!!

I know there will be plenty of whine and the other kind of that comes in white as well as red :)

I might need a fuzzy navel or two...sum sum summa time!!! Bring your swim suit!!

Lisa....I read your post waiting to get PT. I cracked up in the waiting room and everyone stared at the crazy lady reading her phone and cackling away....thanks alot.... Now they all think I'm nuts.... :D Are we having mud slides tomorrow??

Ahhhh I tried to reply and lost it heheh. I can see a mudslide happening!!! I know there will be plenty of whine and the other kind too that comes in white as well as red :)

I may have a fuzzy navel or two and jump in the pool bring your swim suit! The weather is supposed to be awesome!

Ahhhh I tried to reply and lost it heheh. I can see a mudslide happening!!! I know there will be plenty of whine and the other kind too that comes in white as well as red :)

I may have a fuzzy navel or two and jump in the pool bring your swim suit! The weather is supposed to be awesome!

Nah....they say mid 70's. I'm not swimming outdoors till it's alot hotter. The alcohol though....hmmmm...I think that might work just fine... :P See ya tomorrow!

Nice to be a part of #6.I am in my six year of being banded and am amazed of how much weight I have kept off knowing that my pattern before was to lose 50lbs but gain back 60lbs

Just enjoying life a little more each day, glad not to be on diabetic medicine no more sleep apnea.

Edited by jfc193

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in a while. I do read weekly though. I've been working 50-60 hr/wk and just don't have any brain power left to comment.

My weight loss has slowed way down but I'm no longer counting calories. No longer "dieting". Just letting the band work. And trying to make it to the gym. I need to lose 20 more pounds to be healthy. It will come off eventually.

All of you guys are so awesome!! You make me laugh out loud! Have a great weekend all!!

been gone a while sure am glad to see the same great folks are still hanging out doing what they do best.. Weight loss has slowed down for me but it's still going just SOOOOO slowly.. mostly i think it's my own fault still making interesting choices.. Managed 6 days in Israel with a 1lb loss so i'm very happy there..

just got to find my pace again get back on top of things. sister was here visiting.. i'm down 60lbs more or less she didn't see much of a diff.. :( i guess there's my motivation if i'm going to visit her in the fall i want another 30 gone by then