Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

Fluffy,

I am so so very sorry to hear about your delay. That is just so frustrating. All this red tape for something that is so very beneficial to us. Although 1 to 2 weeks feels like forever, perhaps it will just fly by. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Cindy

had the mocha- mochaccino hot this morning. I added a little hot Water from my insta-hot and made a paste and stirred till it was smooth and creamy. Then I added more hot water slowly till it was about the size of a normal hot chocolate. It was yummy and very good for the morning!

Cindy = I was just noticing on your post that you have two sleep tests. What is going on? I had one a few years ago and now I sleep with a snore guard. It's much better then a c-pap machine. I was waking up an average of 19 times an hour, no wonder I was soooo tired. I thought I was depressed but it turned out I was just exhausted. Everything is great now, full of energy. Let me know how yours turns out.

Wenjea,

I had two sleep tests because the first test came back that I had moderate sleep apnea, but they never tried a mask on me, so I had to return for a second study to use the mask.

It's funny that you mention this today, as the man from the cpap company just met me at work during my lunch to deliver a cpap machine to me! It doesn't seem all that bad. I am able to use a newer one that seems very quiet, and instead of a full, or partial mask, is just a nasal canula type thing. Not as bulky. He showed me how to work it, and it seems very easy. Well, we'll see how the sleeping goes. Everyone says it does wonders. I'll keep you posted! Thanks for asking.

Hi everyone! I have just been reading all the interesting posts....I started my liquid diet this week and my surgery is on the 3rd. The first day was hard but I get to have protien shakes, pureed Soup, v-8 juice, as long as I dont have more than 1200 cal a day. I did eat a whole head of romaine lettuce last night...just had to chomp on something! My surgeon told me that I would only need to be on Clear Liquids a day or two after surgery and then could start the thicker liquid drinks, etc.

I'm sorry its such a hassle for some of you with your insurance but at least you have that option and the savings in $ will be worth the hoops you have to go through...I had to self pay and will be making payments forever. What is soooo ironic is that my insurance is through the Medical center which is also part of the Bariatric Center--yet they dont pay for the surgery. We get a 10% discount but thats it...Go figure!

as long as I dont have more than 1200 cal a day.

Momma -

I'd kill for 1200 calories a day! I'm just about completely protien shakes (with a VERY short list of veggies I can have 2 cups of a day) and I'm at 900 calories a day. Today is day 5 and I'm really getting cranky!!

Momma -

I'd kill for 1200 calories a day! I'm just about completely protien shakes (with a VERY short list of veggies I can have 2 cups of a day) and I'm at 900 calories a day. Today is day 5 and I'm really getting cranky!!

Wow, I guess I am lucky...Getting as much as 1200 calories and Only having to be on liquids one week before my surgery. I did go on a supervised diet several years ago that only allowed me 560 cals a day, all liquid--it was a nightmare so I know how you feel! All I could think about was how hungry I was. Probably didnt do my metabolism any good since I only had to lose 35 lbs in the first place. Not only did I gain that back, I gained another 65 lbs with it!

Keep up the Good work--you're almost there.....

Wow, I guess I am lucky...Getting as much as 1200 calories and Only having to be on liquids one week before my surgery. I did go on a supervised diet several years ago that only allowed me 560 cals a day, all liquid--it was a nightmare so I know how you feel! All I could think about was how hungry I was. Probably didnt do my metabolism any good since I only had to lose 35 lbs in the first place. Not only did I gain that back, I gained another 65 lbs with it!

Keep up the Good work--you're almost there.....

Thanks for the encouragement... having a rough day and feeling sorry for myself! :lol:

<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; MARGIN: auto auto auto 36.9pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 86.25pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1" vAlign=bottom width=115>Monday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 69.95pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1" vAlign=bottom width=93>Tuesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 85.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1" vAlign=bottom width=114>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 71.1pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1" vAlign=bottom width=95>Thursday</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 83.2pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1" vAlign=bottom width=111>Friday</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 86.25pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=115><O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 69.95pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=93>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 85.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=114>2

LauraP

<O:plorilynn06

uniqueone

Slackaction

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 71.1pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=95>3

Spa-chic

mommalee

Trinitys mom

chickatee

RAYSBABE

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 83.2pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=111>4

robgoblin87

Mr. Yoda

ginger205

poohlvr

Macysgranny

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 86.25pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=115>7

NVGirl

phuber40

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 69.95pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=93>8

healthny

crabcake

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 85.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=114>9

JerseyDori

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 71.1pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=95>10

cindyluhu

cfred

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 83.2pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=111>11

buscove24

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 86.25pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=115>14

SoulfulGrandma

rubylyn

amandawv

Special K 77

melissa o

NurseLaureli

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 69.95pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=93>15

JennyC724

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 85.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=114>16

KYsunshine

SillyWillyMommy

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 71.1pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=95>17

twinmommy

Wenjea

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 83.2pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=111>18

widabbut

michelle lowrey

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 4"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 86.25pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=115>21

susaninnkc

METALBAND

MPatrizzi

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 69.95pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=93>22

Spot

NimbleBean

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 85.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=114>23

kacee

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 71.1pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=95>24

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 83.2pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=111>25

Olivia3031

jobyone1

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 5; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 86.25pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=115>28

cutiepie77

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 69.95pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=93>29</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 85.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=114>30

violeteyes37

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 71.1pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=95>31</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 83.2pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-themecolor: text1; mso-border-left-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-left-themecolor: text1; mso-border-top-alt: solid black .5pt; mso-border-top-themecolor: text1; mso-border-bottom-themecolor: text1; mso-border-right-themecolor: text1" vAlign=top width=111>We hope to be

joined by:

Annabelle12

Fluffy

SElaine

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A week or two ago, someone suggested a chart of May 07 Bandsters. Well, I'm trying to avoid the cheese in the fridge, and thought this would make for a useful diversion!

Good Luck to us all!:clap2:

NimbleBean,

That chart is awesome, thanks for taking the time to do it. Nice to look at a glance and see when everyone is having them surgery!

Cindy

A week or two ago, someone suggested a chart of May 07 Bandsters. Well, I'm trying to avoid the cheese in the fridge, and thought this would make for a useful diversion!

Good Luck to us all!:clap2:

That's great! Thanks NB! :high5:

hey healthny...we're band buddies! :biggrin1:

Nimble... I can't find the good reputation button! You so deserve it too! Nice chart and I hope it kept you occupied like you needed it to, lol.

Thanks to all those who are sharing their pre-op diets. As for me, I must do a low carb/high Protein type of diet for 10 days. I'm very experienced with Atkins (as many of you probably are too) so this won't be too hard.

Thanks Cindy, CrabCake and Spot!

Making the May calendar did keep me away from the cheese. Now I'm going to clean out my purse - that could take hours!

Hey Spot... we are Band-Date-Mates!

Hey Spot... we are Band-Date-Mates!

I see that! Very cool!

I need to stop going nuts, eating everything in sight at the moment. I want to start the Atkins now but I don't have but a small, baby fridge at the moment. Ours went out last month and since we were told the refinance was going to be done back then and every week since then, we have just been waiting for that so we can buy a nice fridge. If I would of known it was going to be this long, I would of saved a bit and got the fridge on my own or bought a el cheapo model at least. Anyhow, point of my ramblings is that I can't really start my pre-op Atkins diet early if I don't have a freaking fridge.

Or is that just an excuse. It probably is.