Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dayton Bariatrics

Dr. Siddiqui did a fantastic job so I didn't feel I could let him down by not losing. To date I have lost 91 lbs. I am on a little plateau right now but they usually don't last long. I am going in on the 21st of this month for hopefully my last fill. For some reason my restriction doesn't last very long. I guess all those little folds settle in around the band. I have a VG 10 cm band that Dr. Siddiqui told me would hold about 10-11 cc and right now I am at 9 cc. Maybe this time will do it.

He is at Good Sam hospital still. Feel free to PM me. I work on the surgery bariatric unit at the hospital. He is very nice. Long story to the behind the doors antics that were done to him. He is sharing an office with Dr, Mcguire and shoot cant think of the other drs name. Dr Siddiqui is in the process of having his new office built and it should be opening soon. But he is doing surgeries and has never stopped.

He is at Good Sam hospital still. Feel free to PM me. I work on the surgery bariatric unit at the hospital. He is very nice. Long story to the behind the doors antics that were done to him. He is sharing an office with Dr, Mcguire and shoot cant think of the other drs name. Dr Siddiqui is in the process of having his new office built and it should be opening soon. But he is doing surgeries and has never stopped.

Teresa, As a fellow professional, I would like to think that your PMs are dedicated to proper conversations regarding LapBand surgery and NOT conversations that may or may not be true.

Actually they are thank you. Just wanted her to know he was still around and not out of country as stated by others. Hope that that is all ok with you.

Thank you Nurse Teresa,

I am glad to know that he is still practicing in the country. I would rather know the truth and put the speculation to rest.

Thanks again!

Donna

I got my first fill last Monday, 1.5 CCs. So far I haven't had any real problems. I walk quite a bit and watch what I eat and drink lots of Water, but haven't lost any more yet. My initial weight loss to date is 25 pounds, 70 to go. (I can't get my ticker to work properly.)

Tonight I am going to the Dayton Bariatrics Seminar with my Daughter-in-law. She's wanting to have the RNY (spelling???).

I too had Dr Clary and Dr Bruce do my lap-band surgery at Good Sam.

Jan.23 2007

Live in Springfield

Hi-

I had my surgery May 11th by Dr. Bruce. Everything has been going pretty good so far. I really struggled with the liquid diet, but now that I can do pureed foods it's a lot better. I'm a little worried about over-doing it and have to really be vidilant about stopping when I feel satisfied. The last couple od days I have been extremely tired though, especially in the veneings. I think it might be b/c I'm not getting enough Protein. Also can you all feel your port or band? I get this hard spot right above my incision a littl eto the right and I swear it's the band.

Dr Bruce did my surgery on May 4. The larger incision is where the port is. I can feel my port also. Its not painful...if I press I can feel it.

Carol sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you. Things have been hectic between working third shifts and the girls. Yes Dr Siddiqui use to be in with them. No longer however. He at this time is the only one doing any surgeries at Good Sam. You were banded on my birthday what a wonderful day to be banded lol.

Susan, congratulations on your banding. Wondered if you fell off the face of the earth. Glad things are going well with you.

I went to a meeting for work the other night...besides I figured if they fineally start paying for them at work I will have some things out of the way. Dr Siddiqui was talking to Janet the bariatric coordinator and listening to what all I know. He told her he wants me to be put on the bariatric team!!! HE told her to talk to who she needed and if he needed to talk to someone then he would. I begged him to band me for free...lol said what better advertisement then having a banded nurse caring for your banded patients....Keep your fingers crossed for me. IT would be such a wonderful job. I can continue to do what I love and help others on a more personal level besides just post operatively.

I am very near Dayton and excited to hear that they do this at Southview! I just signed up for the info meeting on the 28 of June! Ack! My first step!

Hi-

I had my surgery May 11th by Dr. Bruce. Everything has been going pretty good so far. I really struggled with the liquid diet, but now that I can do pureed foods it's a lot better. I'm a little worried about over-doing it and have to really be vidilant about stopping when I feel satisfied. The last couple od days I have been extremely tired though, especially in the veneings. I think it might be b/c I'm not getting enough Protein. Also can you all feel your port or band? I get this hard spot right above my incision a littl eto the right and I swear it's the band.

Congrats! It doesn't take long to get much easier. I didn't have but a couple of days that I felt weak. That is when I started to watch my protien intake more closely. I use the protien drinks that they sell at the office and powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury (can only get on-line). It's helped quite a lot. If you don't get enough protien you can suffer from hair loss.

Keep in touch!

Donna