Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'll be sleeved February 18 in Norman, Oklahoma by Dr Lana Nelson. I'm actually from Durant, OK but think my surgeon is worth the drive. Any other February 18 sleevers?

April

I definitely think it's worth driving to get someplace that seems great based on your research (I flew to Mexico myself :)!).

Best wishes as you prep for your surgery!

I definitely think it's worth driving to get someplace that seems great based on your research (I flew to Mexico myself :)!). Best wishes as you prep for your surgery!

Thank you!! I actually almost went to Mexico for my surgery and then found out that my insurance would cover my surgery. Lots of knowledgable doctors there who have actually been doing the sleeve longer than most US doctors.

YAY Congrats on your date!!

It's coming upon February fast sheesh it's only a month away!! :)

I'm so happy for you!

YAY Congrats on your date!! It's coming upon February fast sheesh it's only a month away!! :) I'm so happy for you!

Thanks!!! I'm pretty excited. All except the "getting an IV" part. Lol

Ok I gotta laugh...but only because I had the exact same fear but with having a baby. :) I was all about not scared bring it but not the IV part lol

I however don't pass out. That's kinda a bummer momma :)

My surgery is February 19. I'm so excited!

Awesome!!! Good luck!! Where are you having yours at?

Awesome!!! Good luck!! Where are you having yours at?

Thanks!! I live in west michigan, so Dr. Gluck is my surgeon, at Mercy hospital. It's in muskegon, mi. I'm so ready for this journey, I can't wait.

Thanks!! I live in west michigan, so Dr. Gluck is my surgeon, at Mercy hospital. It's in muskegon, mi. I'm so ready for this journey, I can't wait.

Me too!! I have severe spinal stenosis and I'm so ready to take some of this pressure off my spine and hips. I've been on cloud 9 and smiling all the time since I just found out.

I have to try really hard not to think about the IV, though. To me, that's the scary part. I know, weird. But I was told they can numb it. Maybe I won't pass smooth out this time. Lol

Good luck! I know everything will go great!!

April

February 17th here for me! I am so excited for this journey as well. I am in Michigan as well, but I am going to Beaumont in Royal Oak with Chengeles.

February 17th here for me! I am so excited for this journey as well. I am in Michigan as well, but I am going to Beaumont in Royal Oak with Chengeles.

Lots of luck to you, too!!! Looks like I'm in the wrong state. Lol

Lots of luck to you, too!!! Looks like I'm in the wrong state. Lol

Just move to michigan! Hahaha. Just kidding. It's only good in the summer. :) ps. The IV is a piece of cake. I promise. And I haaaaaaaate hospital needles.

Just move to michigan! Hahaha. Just kidding. It's only good in the summer. :) ps. The IV is a piece of cake. I promise. And I haaaaaaaate hospital needles.

I'm packing by bags!!!

I'm packing by bags!!!

Pack a snow suit! Its cooooold! A low of 1 tonight. One whole degree. F this!