Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any January Surgery Bandsters?

2 weeks until surgery! Getting excited (and nervous) and really thinking about all of the changes that lie ahead in this new year. Ready to transform my body and mind and to ultimately become a better version of myself. I know that it is going to be a lot of hard work, but I feel like with the band as a tool, I will finally succeed at keeping the weight off this time! Happy New Year/ Happy New YOU!!

surgery.png?ts=1388678684

2 weeks until surgery! Getting excited (and nervous) and really thinking about all of the changes that lie ahead in this new year. Ready to transform my body and mind and to ultimately become a better version of myself. I know that it is going to be a lot of hard work, but I feel like with the band as a tool, I will finally succeed at keeping the weight off this time! Happy New Year/ Happy New YOU!!

http://www.bariatricpal.com

Right on!!!!! Yay!!!! Congrats on the two week countdown! The new you is going to be fantastical!!

2 weeks until surgery! Getting excited (and nervous) and really thinking about all of the changes that lie ahead in this new year. Ready to transform my body and mind and to ultimately become a better version of myself. I know that it is going to be a lot of hard work, but I feel like with the band as a tool, I will finally succeed at keeping the weight off this time! Happy New Year/ Happy New YOU!! http://www.bariatricpal.com

I myself am two weeks out from my surgery as well. Just as you I am excited and nervous at the same time but I know it's all for the best

Hey guys, I recieved a date of January 29th and I start my liquid diet January 15th. This is becoming very real. I find myself becoming very emotional and anxious a little bit.

What kind of diets are you guys facing now? I'm doing 2 week liquid diet

Mine is just low carb. No corn Beans peas or potatoes. Otherwise it is pretty lenient.

For some reason I have really enjoyed albacore tuna & low fat cottage cheese mixed together. Sometimes I add it to romaine with lettuce & tomatoes with a little dressing. Yummy :) Who would have thought it!

OMG. Its surgery day tomorrow. Am bricking it but excited. I am excited for the results and making a start of it but am so nervous about the surgery. Wish me luck - am so nervous!

Good Luck DesertPixie!!! Your going to do great!! P.S. Whenever your feeling up to it, keep us posted as to how you are doing! Robi~

http://www.bariatricpal.com

That is what I'm looking for a new version of me.

I'm scheduled for January 8th. 4 days away. I've been on a reduced calorie Protein diet for a week and a half now, and it hasn't been too bad. I'm just concerned I haven't lost much weight, and I'm a super worry wart. I feel like if I show up Wednesday with stalled weight loss they will turn me away. My husband keeps telling me not to worry so much and that everything will be fine, but I can't help it.

I'm scheduled for January 8th. 4 days away. I've been on a reduced calorie Protein diet for a week and a half now, and it hasn't been too bad. I'm just concerned I haven't lost much weight, and I'm a super worry wart. I feel like if I show up Wednesday with stalled weight loss they will turn me away. My husband keeps telling me not to worry so much and that everything will be fine, but I can't help it.

I am on a similar diet & my dr. Said I would probably lose 5-7 pds. Not Much more than that. Hope that helps. Surgery on Monday for me :)

I am on a similar diet & my dr. Said I would probably lose 5-7 pds. Not Much more than that. Hope that helps. Surgery on Monday for me :)

Thank you, that does make me feel better. I initially was going through True Results, and they presented me with all of the information for the 2 week "liquid diet", as well as lots of scare material about how if I didn't stick with it and lost 7-10 pounds, I couldn't get the surgery. Now that I'm with my surgeon's office, who will continue my aftercare, they seem to be more lenient. When I went for my pre-op appointment they said not to do the liquid diet, and to just do 2 Protein Shakes a day, plus two low calorie low carb high protein meals. They didn't give me a number on how much I was supposed to lose though. I'm sure I'm worrying for nothing, but I'm probably at about 5 pounds lost.

When I went for my pre-op appointment they said not to do the liquid diet, and to just do 2 Protein Shakes a day, plus two low calorie low carb high Protein meals. They didn't give me a number on how much I was supposed to lose though.

It sounds like we are in the same boat. My surgery is scheduled for January 14, and I am on the pre-op diet now. My doc is having me do two protein shakes a day and a light dinner. Snacks are just things like Jello, broth, popsicles, etc.

It has been really hard for me so far. I thought I was lucky because at least I get one meal a day, but I still get so so hungry. I had a spoonful of Peanut Butter today. Of course, then I freak out and worry that I'll show up for my surgery and they'll turn me away.

This is my fourth day on the pre-op diet and I've lost 5 pounds, so that is good.

OMG. Its surgery day tomorrow. Am bricking it but excited. I am excited for the results and making a start of it but am so nervous about the surgery. Wish me luck - am so nervous!

DESERTPIXIE -How are you feeling today?

Edited by msirish

Surgery for tomorrow cancelled bc of weather :( Booooo! It's kind of okay though bc I'm not sure if I was completely ready. Hopeful that new date will be soon!