Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You Know You've Messed Up A Bariatric Website When.......

I was just trying to figure this 'new' website out and the banner at the top of the page was advertising Domino's Pan pizza for $7.99...What's up with that??? Are ya'll trying to torture me???

I used to get ads on verticalsleevetalk for pizza Hut occasionally. I asked on the forum what was up with that and numerous people told me that the ads r what you've recently searched for online. I was busted. Had recently ordered from Pizza Hut!!

Not me...can't get pizza delivery at our house!!! We live about 30 miles from the closest fast food joint!

I used to get ads on verticalsleevetalk for pizza Hut occasionally. I asked on the forum what was up with that and numerous people told me that the ads r what you've recently searched for online. I was busted. Had recently ordered from Pizza Hut!!

Those are targeted ads, yeah the other poster is correct. They show what has been searched for on your computer.

Well I don't know who they are targeting because the only people that live in my house is me, my husband, and Bedford, our puppy and he isn't allowed on the internet!!! I sure ain't gonna google domino's pizza just to sit here and stare at the screen and drool on my keyboard. :D

Yep.. And apparently I'm in search of grocery bags and cremation/burial options ;)

Lol and if that's the case I must be looking for a mail order bride, because that's what popped up for me!

Does your husband share your computer? If so....you may wanna have a talk with him.

Does your husband share your computer? If so....you may wanna have a talk with him.

No I think it was your wife..she figured since she's already wearing the pants in the family..

I asked him and he didn't do it...if he had done it, he said it sure wouldn't have been Domino's...he hates them because he is SURE that their pizza made him sick years ago!!!LOL

I don't ever have ads show up on here when I'm on my computer.

No I think it was your wife..she figured since she's already wearing the pants in the family..

Ouch!

Well I'm seeing ads for a shiatsu message.