Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Since my surgery last week I have had the worst smelling gas. There shouldn't be anything in there. Anyone else have this going on? I have never passed so much stinky gas in ny life. Sorry Tmi.

Since my surgery last week I have had the worst smelling gas. There shouldn't be anything in there. Anyone else have this going on? I have never passed so much stinky gas in ny life. Sorry Tmi.

For two weeks after my surgery, my gas smelled like the hospital lol

I'm so sorry..I laughed so hard at this!!! My husband swears he lives with a man now!! Gas after surgery was profoundly awful. I have had more gas since surgery than perhaps the entire last 10yrs of my life. Not so much stinky but just so much now. I think all the sugar free stuff adds to it too. He doesn't think women should fart.....

I'm so sorry..I laughed so hard at this!!! My husband swears he lives with a man now!! Gas after surgery was profoundly awful. I have had more gas since surgery than perhaps the entire last 10yrs of my life. Not so much stinky but just so much now. I think all the sugar free stuff adds to it too. He doesn't think women should fart.....

It makes me laugh too because I was never that gassy. Now there are things that died on the Serangati that smell better than this. Eww. Perhaps I will invent charcoal panties. Lol

I am just ready for this phase to end. Its bad enough with my husband but now me too? Lord save us all.

Mine wasn't stinky at first...but then every time I added something new....it was like...omg. You'd lose your breath it was so bad. My cat was looking for whatever died once on the couch. I'm 2 months out. That's stopped now and I'm back to normal.

It makes me laugh too because I was never that gassy. Now there are things that died on the Serangati that smell better than this. Eww. Perhaps I will invent charcoal panties. Lol

I am just ready for this phase to end. Its bad enough with my husband but now me too? Lord save us all.

Lol I feel ya! I live in horror I'm gonna let it rip at work. I've gotten to where I feel so gassy at home I let it rip and not care about the hubby being scandalized. I'm just waiting for the day I forget at work!!!!

I think it's hilarious when men think women shouldn't fart...do they think we make it. To age 50 and then explode?

I get very gassy when I have my Protein - OMG !!!! DEADLY !!!

LOL I don't think women should fart! I've known my husband for 9 years married for 4. Gave birth once and all it's glory, but I refuse to fart in front of, around, or anywhere near him. LOL he thinks I'm crazy.... I agree!!!! I will suffer the pain until he's away. But post surgery (okay right after that gas was painful) but regular fart gas I still hold it but I do find I am more gassy post, also with fake sugars and protein!

Surgery date 7/25/12

So glad I never had this side effect! Two smelly, Gassy men in the house is ENOUGH! (hubby and son)

LOL I don't think women should fart! I've known my husband for 9 years married for 4. Gave birth once and all it's glory' date=' but I refuse to fart in front of, around, or anywhere near him. LOL he thinks I'm crazy.... I agree!!!! I will suffer the pain until he's away. But post surgery (okay right after that gas was painful) but regular fart gas I still hold it but I do find I am more gassy post, also with fake sugars and protein!

Surgery date 7/25/12[/quote']

I use to save his sensibilities but u know..it's no hold barred for him and he has even tortured me by locking the windows going down the road. All is fair in love and war. :)

I had a bunch of gas stuck after surgery that was painful and I couldn't move it out, so my husband had me lay on my stomach while he did soft karate chops up and down my back to help me pass gas and it worked! Neither of us have ever been shy about gas though. I don't fart in public, but my husband and I try to fart on each other all the time cuz it's funny. Only difference is mine rarely smelled before surgery and now it's like something died and it lingers... we have to use air freshener because the smell won't leave lol

I had a bunch of gas stuck after surgery that was painful and I couldn't move it out' date=' so my husband had me lay on my stomach while he did soft karate chops up and down my back to help me pass gas and it worked! Neither of us have ever been shy about gas though. I don't fart in public, but my husband and I try to fart on each other all the time cuz it's funny. Only difference is mine rarely smelled before surgery and now it's like something died and it lingers... we have to use air freshener because the smell won't leave lol[/quote']

Lol

Surgery date 7/25/12

OMG in ripping my glue from surgery laughing so hard at this!!!! I was a super gassy person before surgery. And the one reason I married my husband was because after our first date my stomach hurt and he said, "you've got to fart. Just let it out." By date 3 he was pushing my belly making me fart constantly. And he was oh so loving about it. "Good job!! That was better than mine!" Farts are funny. Not as funny as a 7 yr old boy thinks -but still. I am 5 days post op so I'm sure things will change...but right now I'm praying to god to just let my gas pass!!!

OMG in ripping my glue from surgery laughing so hard at this!!!! I was a super gassy person before surgery. And the one reason I married my husband was because after our first date my stomach hurt and he said' date=' "you've got to fart. Just let it out." By date 3 he was pushing my belly making me fart constantly. And he was oh so loving about it. "Good job!! That was better than mine!" Farts are funny. Not as funny as a 7 yr old boy thinks -but still. I am 5 days post op so I'm sure things will change...but right now I'm praying to god to just let my gas pass!!![/quote']

Now that s love!!!!!

HW 312, pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 210