Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How would you answer these questions?

1. What, if anything, is too serious to joke about? -I would have to say anything that would hurt someone.
  2. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or one ability, what would it be? –To know how to fly!!!
  3. Whom, if anyone, do you envy enough to want to trade lives with them? –I like my life, but maybe someone with lots of money so I can shop and shop!!!
  4. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? – I would have had parents that taught my sister and I about money and credit.
  5. If there were a public execution on tv, would you watch it? – I hate to say it but yes.
  6. Would you rather arrive at a party underdressed or overdressed? -Overdressed
  7. What's more important: actual experiences, or the memories that remain from those experiences? The memories will always be with you.
  8. In real conversations, do you tend to talk more or listen more? - Listen
  9. If you had to chose one, would you rather be blind or deaf? - Deaf

From a conversation book I've had for years and years...

1. What, if anything, is too serious to joke about?
  2. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or one ability, what would it be?
  3. Whom, if anyone, do you envy enough to want to trade lives with them?
  4. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what woud it be?
  5. If there were a public execution on tv, would you watch it?
  6. Would you rather arrive at a party underdressed or overdressed?
  7. What's more important: actual experiences, or the memories that remain from those experiences?
  8. In real conversations, do you tend to talk more or listen more?If you had to chose one, would you rather be blind or deaf?

1. Nothing. Context may dictate things are off limits at times, but I feel that no one subject or subjects is off limits.

2. Thats a hard one. I would like to be healthy, if that is a quality. I would like the ability to stay awake all day and have energy. I would also really love to be able to understand nonverbal things better (like facial expression, spatial relationships, etc). No more disabilities for me... I want too much!

3. I'm not sure. I wouldn't want to trade my life because I love my husband too much.

4. The abuse

5. No.

6. Underdressed. At least someitmes.

7. the memories

8. It depends on the conversation, the people, etc. I do like to talk though...

9. I would rather be deaf.

1. What, if anything, is too serious to joke about? Child Abuse and Racial Slurs
  2. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or one ability, what would it be? The ability to stop eating chocolate and ice cream. Or, to be able to get over my fear of public speaking.
  3. Whom, if anyone, do you envy enough to want to trade lives with them?My oldest sister, for multiple reasons.
  4. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what woud it be? For our family to show each other emotion, hugs, to be able to say I love you.
  5. If there were a public execution on tv, would you watch it? Probably
  6. Would you rather arrive at a party underdressed or overdressed? Overdressed
  7. What's more important: actual experiences, or the memories that remain from those experiences? Experiences
  8. In real conversations, do you tend to talk more or listen more? Listen More If you had to chose one, would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf

1. What, if anything, is too serious to joke about? Abuse such as in children, elderly, mentally handicapped, etc.
  2. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or one ability, what would it be? Patience.....as well as the ability to stop myself from making stupid choices.
  3. Whom, if anyone, do you envy enough to want to trade lives with them? Nobody. I have my share of hardships like everyone else but overall, my life is great!
  4. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what woud it be? Hmm...don't even want to go there.
  5. If there were a public execution on tv, would you watch it? Probably
  6. Would you rather arrive at a party underdressed or overdressed? Underdressed
  7. What's more important: actual experiences, or the memories that remain from those experiences? Memories
  8. In real conversations, do you tend to talk more or listen more?If you had to chose one, would you rather be blind or deaf? Talk more. Deaf.

What, if anything, is too serious to joke about? child abuse

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or one ability, what would it be? The ability to to make everyone in my life happy.

Whom, if anyone, do you envy enough to want to trade lives with them? Nobody at all.

If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what woud it be? Because my parents were divorced when I was very young, I do not know the circumstances revolving around their break up. I do know that my mother hated my father, and spent every chance she could drumming this into my brain. She was a great Mom in all other respects, but I could of done without the Dad bashing. She is gone now, RIP, but Dad is around now, and he is great. I wish I could of enjoyed him when I was growing up.

If there were a public execution on tv, would you watch it? Yes, I tend to be morbid.

Would you rather arrive at a party underdressed or overdressed? Overdressed. Once you are there, you can always down play it, but it is hard to upgrade.

What's more important: actual experiences, or the memories that remain from those experiences? The actual experience makes the memory, so I would have the say the actual experience.

In real conversations, do you tend to talk more or listen more? I think I do them evenly.

If you had to chose one, would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf. There's always close captioned!

From a conversation book I've had for years and years...
  2. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or one ability, what would it be?
  4. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what woud it be?
  5. If there were a public execution on tv, would you watch it?
  6. Would you rather arrive at a party underdressed or overdressed?
  7. What's more important: actual experiences, or the memories that remain from those experiences?
  8. In real conversations, do you tend to talk more or listen more?If you had to chose one, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Nothing.

How to express myself less offensively.

The person that I think I could be if I could conquer my faults and live up to my own standards.

4. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

Either that my father had not died on the day after I was born or that my mother could have protected me from the step father that beat me.

5. If there were a public execution on TV, would you watch it?

Executions are barbaric. I have not watched the Saddam Hussein execution even though I could have on the net. Saddam Hussein still lives as long as people get pleasure from his death.

6. Would you rather arrive at a party under dressed or overdressed?

Overdressed. I could always take my jacket or tie off to drop down a notch.

That's like asking what is more important, Christmas or Easter? Some people have memories of fictitious experiences. But, if i have to answer, I'll take the memories of real experiences.

8. In real conversations, do you tend to talk more or listen more? If you had to chose one, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Anyone who has read my posts can figure that one out. Talk! But at one time, I was an introvert and only listened. I enjoy listening, but talking and eating seem to be my twin evils and both originate from the same place; the mind.

Deaf or Blind. How about one eye and one ear?

I don't know and I will not answer that. I will wait until I have to be one or the other.