Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

wanted to show yall my get well buddy.

My dog is three and he's a dachshund named Copper. The amazing thing about this lil man is his ability to tell me I'm about to seize. He will literally go bizerk and alert the neighbors two miles uproar lol from barking I'm jk but he does sense them before I even do. He's amazing always there to lay beside me and knows when I've had surgery he typically lays on me but when I'm hurting he snuggles beside of me. Do yall have a pet?

post-32917-13813811776705_thumb.png

[ATTACH]3112[/ATTACH]

I have a black lab that is my baby. Her name is Sophie and when she knows I don't feel good, she lays her head in my lap. Sooo stinkin' sweet. Now if my husband only had that kind of sympathy LOL.

SW 311, SD 1/24/13, CW 277.5, GW 180 (for now) ;)

Oh I had a yellow lab her name was Molly. She passed three weeks before my Mom did in march 2011.

post-32917-13813811777105_thumb.png

[ATTACH]3113[/ATTACH]

That's my mom Dec 2011 her last Christmas. She passed from a pulmonary embolisim and died instantly on my daughters 9th bday. However she was a organ donor and her eyes gave sight to two ppl and her bone/tissue has helped 147 so far for a total of 149 ppl. On 3-28-2012 she was awarded the bronze star of life for her gifts and the fact they have NOT rejected.

Molly was a fighter too she had hip replacement surgery and was my very first rescue. I found her Dec 99 she was born in Oct 99 so she was newly weened when I found her. She was my everything and unfortunately I couldn't bring a huge lab to college so she stayed behind. It was hard. She was amazing and smarter than some humans lol.

My dogs are my rock. They loved me at almost 300 and I'm sure they'd love me if I weighed 30. They are both rescues. The black one is marble. She's 4 and came from a hoarding situation. Shooter is the white one. He is 3 and him and his litter were found in a dumpster. My next goal as soon as the weather gets warmer and I'm able to do more is to get them into shape with me! We're going to go for long walks then maybe even some running!!

post-32446-13813811778438_thumb.jpg

post-32446-13813811778912_thumb.jpg

post-32446-13813811779592_thumb.jpg

Oh my gosh how adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the tutu LOL!!!! Have you been following Obie's story? The biggest loser doxie style?? He's adorable and totally relateable...especially to us.

I found my dog shivering in the rain in the park last September. He's now my best friend and walking partner! I lost 30lbs preop thanks to him and now that I'm pregnant he won't leave my side. I love him to pieces. His name is Avon and he's a 6 yr old Maltese mix

post-20204-13813811784702_thumb.jpg

post-20204-13813811785445_thumb.jpg

post-20204-13813811786177_thumb.jpg

I have five. 4 pitbull mixes and an English bulldog. They all come lay next to me when I am sad. Very sensitive to my feelings. Hopefully the al not jump on me after surgery Monday!

post-31925-13813811788876_thumb.png

[ATTACH]3134[/ATTACH]

post-31925-13813811789326_thumb.png

[ATTACH]3135[/ATTACH]

post-31952-1381381178991_thumb.png

[ATTACH]3136[/ATTACH]

This is my baby eva

I swear without my lil weenie Idk what I'd do. He's seriously like my comfort blanket. In Nov-Dec after my appendectomy my bf went and bought me a bear similar to him so I could sleep.< /p>

I swear without my lil weenie Idk what I'd do. He's seriously like my comfort blanket. In Nov-Dec after my appendectomy my bf went and bought me a bear similar to him so I could sleep.

I rather sleep with my dog then my husband lol

I rather sleep with my dog then my husband lol

All five of my dogs sleep with me and my husband. We love to sleep in the dog pile. There is something very calming about sleeping with the dogs until someone poops the bed..

All five of my dogs sleep with me and my husband. We love to sleep in the dog pile. There is something very calming about sleeping with the dogs until someone poops the bed..

Lol

Mine pees when he's mad ... :-/

It is calming and I love him UNTIL its midnight and he goes tearing off the bed barking growling insane hair up at NOTHING (that I can see at least) since I fled that abusive relationship I've been terrified he'd find me and everytime my dog does this I think omg it'd him and go into a panic. It was so bad in Dec when I cane hone from surgery I called 911 and the cops here knows our story bc my ex called cps and everything on me lying trying to get my address. The cops know our case now and the one cop that has been dispatched here for various bs calls welfare checks etc came to the door. He said as soon as he heard my last name over the radio he responded and would bc he promised "that Marine your with I'd watch you" turns out my bf asked him to keep a eye on us last bs call this cop got. When he showed up he walked through the entire house and said for me to go to bed he would personally do drive throughs every two hours bc when they came in there was a suspicious vehicle leaving the empty houses driveway near us and the way ny dog was acting yall there was somebody there u just know ur dog. Well now I've explained all that uselessness lol I now own a gun LOL. So u come in my house at night first u gonna meet Copper Meyer my mighty weenie then u gonna met Ray my Ruger and at least three hollow points lol.

Mine pees when he's mad ... :-/

It is calming and I love him UNTIL its midnight and he goes tearing off the bed barking growling insane hair up at NOTHING (that I can see at least) since I fled that abusive relationship I've been terrified he'd find me and everytime my dog does this I think omg it'd him and go into a panic. It was so bad in Dec when I cane hone from surgery I called 911 and the cops here knows our story bc my ex called cps and everything on me lying trying to get my address. The cops know our case now and the one cop that has been dispatched here for various bs calls welfare checks etc came to the door. He said as soon as he heard my last name over the radio he responded and would bc he promised "that Marine your with I'd watch you" turns out my bf asked him to keep a eye on us last bs call this cop got. When he showed up he walked through the entire house and said for me to go to bed he would personally do drive throughs every two hours bc when they came in there was a suspicious vehicle leaving the empty houses driveway near us and the way ny dog was acting yall there was somebody there u just know ur dog. Well now I've explained all that uselessness lol I now own a gun LOL. So u come in my house at night first u gonna meet Copper Meyer my mighty weenie then u gonna met Ray my Ruger and at least three hollow points lol.

Wow I dont see why guys have to be such asses