Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Have you already have a doctor when you move to Fayetteville I have live in Fayetteville all of my life it is not a bad place to live. It would be nice to know someone from Fayetteville to chat with good lucky with your surgery and with your move to NC.

No I don't have a Dr down there yet. The kids and I will not be moving down there officially until they are finished with school after May. I have a 13yr old daughter and 7yr old son. We have never lived in NC before. I was born in Tampa lived there many years until my mother remarried and then we moved to WV her home town near Beckley, WV..I moved back to Tampa after h.s. and my young adult yrs..my husband and I have lived in WV, Ohio, Springfield, MO, Virginia, Dalton, GA, El Paso, TX (Ft Bliss).

I have already done all my pre-op stuff (EDG, EKG, PFT, Psych Eval, Blood work) He has been having me to take Vit D for a few wks now.

It seems like 2013 is becoming a major transformation year for me though. We have ChampVA insurance and have never had a problem with them. But now that my husband is working again the kids and I get Dental and Vision ins too so I've been taking care of pretty much everything. I updated my glasses (bifocals uggh), I've been getting teeth taken care of and have been told I need braces soon, I also need CT surgery on right hand. It's all happening so much and so fast!

The countryside was nice' date=' but I didn't get out there often. In Fayetteville, houses are broken into during the day when they know soldiers are at pt in the mornings. Just compared to where I've grown up, that place seemed so dangerous with peoples fighting pittbulls loose sometimes in the neighborhoods. I would notleave the house without a concealed weapon.[/quote']

There's bad things that go on anywhere you live , can't live your life in fear !! Don't listen to the negative stuff, make your journey the best ever!! Sending thoughts and prayers your way !!

There's bad things that go on anywhere you live ' date=' can't live your life in fear !! Don't listen to the negative stuff, make your journey the best ever!! Sending thoughts and prayers your way !![/quote']

I don't live there anymore. I am back in Texas and very happy.

I'm waiting for my tests, hopefully I wi be an April alum as well. Good luck!

I've been on YouTube all morning watching slide shows of people who've had surgeries and I'm worried, nervous, excited.. I have pre-op testing next week the week after is spring break for my family and the very Monday after is my surgery. I'm gonna have a great trip travelling and being on a liquid diet uggh.. My husband can't take off anymore than he's got approved for spring break to be with me for surgery. I hate to do it alone but you gotta do what ya gotta do I guess.

I've been on YouTube all morning watching slide shows of people who've had surgeries and I'm worried, nervous, excited.. I have pre-op testing next week the week after is spring break for my family and the very Monday after is my surgery. I'm gonna have a great trip travelling and being on a liquid diet uggh.. My husband can't take off anymore than he's got approved for spring break to be with me for surgery. I hate to do it alone but you gotta do what ya gotta do I guess.

I've been on YouTube all morning watching slide shows of people who've had surgeries and I'm worried' date=' nervous, excited.. I have pre-op testing next week the week after is spring break for my family and the very Monday after is my surgery. I'm gonna have a great trip travelling and being on a liquid diet uggh.. My husband can't take off anymore than he's got approved for spring break to be with me for surgery. I hate to do it alone but you gotta do what ya gotta do I guess.[/quote']

I've been doing that too onYouTube. It's beginning to affect my job because I'm doing it during work :\