Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Now Is Not The Time

Totally Unrelated to Surgery, but I need to vent. My entire family has lost their minds, a once unseparable family has totally

disassembled. Not my immediate family my whole family is separated and not talking to one another, and for some one like me who has nothing to do with any of it, im being put in middle of it all jus cuz I talk to some that others dont talk to. I DONT HAVE TIME OR THE ENERGY FOR THIS STRESS. My surgery day is Oct 8th and I do not want to go into my surgery with this stress on me. I cut my association with people including family minimum to nothing cuz I have enough stress being a single mother of two ADHD kids and all of my own health problems. Its amazing how people bring DRAMA right to ur door.

Im so over these people.

Every family has their problems. My brother and I have not spoken to each other in over a year. All Becuse of a word he has used but did not like it when I used it on him. Can we all just grow up.

You have 2 children that need you focus on them and let the rest go their way.

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12

Every family has their problems. My brother and I have not spoken to each other in over a year. All Becuse of a word he has used but did not like it when I used it on him. Can we all just grow up.

You have 2 children that need you focus on them and let the rest go their way.

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12

Thank you Paul and I too have not spoken to my only sibling over her stupidity. Life is so full of drama that I dont have time for it just amazes me how people can b so quick to bring bring you down, but what I cant seems to let go is the fact that my mother whom I love dearly is jumping on the bandwagon and is believing the hype. I guess she will get over it.

I can relate. I haven't had a great relationship with my mother since one time I was just talking to her about they gonna cut my check & I wasn't able to buy grocery & I have so much bills. She turn around & said you look for your own bills no one told you to buy a new sofa set. I was like what? I got upset & said why are you talking to me like that & hang up the phone. I never once in my life asked for money from anyone. This is coming from a woman that never worked & lived off welfare owes the world & I paid her credit card bill & she still owes me 1000 which she claims she doesn't have it to pay but I given her 2 years to pay me back. so I think to my self she has some nerves talking to me like that when I'm the only one that has help her out.

I can relate. I haven't had a great relationship with my mother since one time I was just talking to her about they gonna cut my check & I wasn't able to buy grocery & I have so much bills. She turn around & said you look for your own bills no one told you to buy a new sofa set. I was like what? I got upset & said why are you talking to me like that & hang up the phone. I never once in my life asked for money from anyone. This is coming from a woman that never worked & lived off welfare owes the world & I paid her credit card bill & she still owes me 1000 which she claims she doesn't have it to pay but I given her 2 years to pay me back. so I think to my self she has some nerves talking to me like that when I'm the only one that has help her out.

Yup thats how they are they dont think about things like that when they need u. Mt mom and I for the most part get alone great and if we have a disagreement we agree to disagree and keep it moving, but at the same time some one can call her and she just believes what they say, and I dont even talk to half of my family and not because we are arguing just because life has us going in different directions.

Yup thats how they are they dont think about things like that when they need u. Mt mom and I for the most part get alone great and if we have a disagreement we agree to disagree and keep it moving' date=' but at the same time some one can call her and she just believes what they say, and I dont even talk to half of my family and not because we are arguing just because life has us going in different directions.[/quote']

True