Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Goodbye Lane Bryant

So today I was feeling pretty motivated. I called up Lane Bryant, cancelled my credit card and paid off my balance. When they asked me why, I responded with "I never intend to let one store define my personal style again." Good bye Lane Bryant! Can't wait for surgery!

Right on! I am right behind you. October 22nd here I come.

My most recent girlfriend purchased clothes from there, and I had no idea it was a "big girls" store. I never really realized that until someone else pointed it out to me....though I doubt my ex would ever want bariatric surgery, I never really thought of her as big, so I guess that's why I didn't realize what Lane Bryant was....

So today I was feeling pretty motivated. I called up Lane Bryant' date=' cancelled my credit card and paid off my balance. When they asked me why, I responded with "I never intend to let one store define my personal style again." Good bye Lane Bryant! Can't wait for surgery![/quote']

I love buying clothes at Walmart and Target. Tons of cute tees and work out clothes and so cheap!

I love buying clothes at Walmart and Target. Tons of cute tees and work out clothes and so cheap!

As a general rule I don't shop at Wal-Mart. I use to love Target. Can't wait to loose enough weight to fit back into their cloths.

Haha... So expensive! I like a lot of what they have but nothing looks good on me. I have no boobs and am all stomach!! I look like a big fat fatty fat in their clothes cuz I don't have the typical big boobs so my shape is crap. Not their fault by any means but it is frustrating to have a big girl store out there that I still can't shop in. And yeah, Walmart and target hae a lot of cute stuff and I can't wait to get into them!

I can so relate to this! I actually preferred Avenue, but they closed all their local stores, so I'm stuck with LB once again. Someday...regular stores! :)

Just a thought' date=' I am keeping my credit card because if you have large breasts they are the go to, and they go down to a 36!!![/quote']

I'm with Brighteyes ditch the LB card. Soma is great for busty women. Online they have up to a 44G.

Squizzo - I'm right there with you! Definitely never had the boobs to go with the big body, but a lot of clothes take it for granted we all do.

Haha... So expensive! I like a lot of what they have but nothing looks good on me. I have no boobs and am all stomach!! I look like a big fat fatty fat in their clothes cuz I don't have the typical big boobs so my shape is crap. Not their fault by any means but it is frustrating to have a big girl store out there that I still can't shop in. And yeah' date=' Walmart and target hae a lot of cute stuff and I can't wait to get into them![/quote']

I know that feeling! All my shirts have to have tank tops under them because I have no boobs to fill them in. Do you know how hard it is to find a 42B bra? You end up with 42C bras that fit around you but have underwire that attacks you in the armpits because the cups are a size and a half too big. Can't wait to but normal bras :-)

Haha...I DO know how hard it is to find 42B bras! Just ordered one on eBay. Hopefully by next year I'll be able to go with 36B...much easier to find!! I can't go up to 42C. Have a hard enough time with B cups being too big. Do they make 42A?? Lol!

Girls! We know each others pain! And it's even annoying that when you do find a b cup in a 42 that its still too big in the cup cuz they make the cup bigger than it would be on a 36! So frustrating!

Yeah... Not cool that they take it for granted but on the bright side for us, when it comes time for plastics, we may not have to get the key hole lift... Not that they won't be saggy but they aren't big enough... Just fill 'em with a c implant and we're good to go!

... Hopefully! Lol

This thread is BRILLIANT! My surgery date is October 1st. I can't wait to be able to say goodbye to Lane Bryant FOREVER!