Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My NUT told me it was safe to try thin crusted pizza (I'm 9 weeks out today...)...so I did! It's been months since I had it! WOW!! We ordered Domino's...and it tasted gourmet! LOL

I highly recommend it ;)

Thin crust pizza is one of my favorite things to eat! I love it. I am 8 months out and a slice of thin crust pizza is one of my most fulfilling meals. I usually get Canadian Bacon and I love it!

I used to complain about the weird pizza at work because it has this crackery crust. Not like good thin crust- just weird. pizza is the one thing I have been wanting and just toppings have not been very satisfying, last week they had pizza at work again and I could actually eat 3 bites! Now I like it. Of course NOW it is very rare that they serve it which in reality is a good thing.

I do fantasize about buying a thin crust pizza and wondering how well it will freeze and how many months it will take me to eat it.

They cut it into little squares instead of slices, which is weird. I felt guilty because I ate about 3 little squares...but, I keep telling myself it isn't as fattening as a regular slice of pizza with regular crust...right? LOL

I had mine with chicken and olives :) yuuuuummm

Hey we all have to have an occasional treat.

True :)

Anyone missing pizza, look up recipes for "meatzza". It's pizza with a meat crust! Can't get anymore low carb than that! A family that I work for, who is NOT on a low carb diet, they just love meat, tried it and everyone loved it, including the kids!

There is also a recipe on Pinterest that I'm trying tonight.. It's a pizza made with a low fat cream cheese/egg/Parmesan cheese crust. Looks awesome!

There is also a recipe on Pinterest that I'm trying tonight.. It's a pizza made with a low fat cream cheese/egg/Parmesan cheese crust. Looks awesome!

Let me know how that tastes cause I love love love pizza and I saw those exact recipes on there for bread less pizza.

Let me know how that tastes cause I love love love pizza and I saw those exact recipes on there for bread less pizza.< /p>

I will definitely let you know!

I made this the other night. Delicious!

I made this the other night. Delicious!

Really?? I was going to make it for my husband and kids too and not tell them it was low carb lol, what's the crust's consistency?

I made it and it was a no go. It was line cheesecake. I prefer the cauliflower crust pizza. Even my picky kid liked it.

One of my favorites too! We have a little market near my house that has the BEST thin crust pizzas. My favorite was a proscuitto and pineapple one. It's got the thinnest, crispest crust ever!

I'm not as big a fan of the fast food thin crusts because I find them quite greasy and soggy, which causes me some grief!

I personally don't see anything wrong with enjoying a piece of thin crust pizza with the family once a week or so. If you have Protein on it, it's not a no-no. I don't get why many here are so hyper about having a slice of pizza. I'd much rather have 1 modest piece do thin crust with ham than go through making and trying to stomach cream cheese crust or cauliflower crust pizza, ugh.