Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

SWEETHOT!!! Welcome back Girl!!! Don't get discouraged! Talk to us and tell us whats going on! We'll help as best we can!

SASSY....Ditto what everyone else said! I am definitely tightER w/this last fill...and like Steph said, I can't gulp liquids anymore, I definitely have to SIP and take the Teeny Tiny Bites that I'd been NOT doing for so long now otherwise I know I'll regret it, BUT.....I can at least still get some food down, although not a lot! (YEAH!) So go for a slight unfill if you need one...you can always go in for more if they take out too much! :)

NAT...sorry to hear work is so stressful!!! I once used to get so stressed out at work I literally got Hives every day I was there! It sucked! Luckily I'm not there anymore! ;-)

STEPH....I need to get my ass kicked into exercise...seems like everyone else is doing so good w/it but I keep slackin there!! Congrats on the scale moving!!

Do any of you have the band that holds 4cc?? Just curious if you do how much you have in it already??

I have only had a Protein smoothie from Robeks today (400calories) and I TRIED to eat a few cheez-its, but only got maybe 6-8 in me before I said 'no more'! Woo hoo!!! So I think I've maybe had 500 calories so far today! I guess I may need to be careful that I get ENOUGH calories in, although for a couple of days I know my body needs the shock since I had been up to 1400 calories a day!

OH Yeah!! got another email from "the guy" today! Said he cables been down for 2 days and he's been busy at work but hoped I was

having a good week and would write more later tonight...so we'll see!

Type to you all later! :D

thanks for the words of encouuragement.

This is how my restriction feels after 4 fills.

first bite hurts and makes me feel almost full. a few minutes later hunger is back so i take another bite , not pain now. so i keep eating, chewing well is second nature now. I get full after a half of a hamburger for example, only one part of the bun on it, can't eat bread well, and then i also had a grilled mushroom and a bite of a bell pepper. I could of eaten more but wasn't hungry so i put it away and about 3 hours later ate the other half.

I eat small amounts but am hungry every 2-3 hrs. does anyone else have that problem. I'm afraid to get more tightened, the last one i saw the restriction on the fluouro machine and it was hairline thin, so i must be pretty full. it just seems to pass quickly and I do not drink with meals. sometimes a smalll sip of Water if i ate something spicey, but i never order a drink and don't serve myself one with meals at home. I wait 1 hour at least to drink.

does it sound like i am properly restricted or need a bit more?

SWEET - HI GLAD TO READ YOU AGAIN DONT WORRY MAIN POINT IS THAT YOU LOST THE WEIGHT AND NOT GAINED IT .

BK- I AM STALLED ON THE WEIGHTLOSS HOPEFULLY THIS MONTH WILL BE MY MONTH BUT ITS MY FAULT NO EXCUSSES :cool: HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD.

BEV -- YOU OK GIRLY ?

NAT- ME OK :fish: STILL KIND OF SAD BUT i AM GOING TO CHICAGO AGAIN IN AUG. YAY!!

GIRLS MY GOAL FOR THIS MONTH IS TO EXTERSISE 3 TIMES A WEEK

AND WALK 6 MILES ON ON OF THOSE DAYS AND TO LOOSE 13.3 POUNDS MAX.

I CAN DO IT ! I CAN DO IT YAY!!!

OH REMEMBER THAT I HAD TOLD YOU ALL THAT WE HAVE A NATIONWIDE CONTEST FOR WEIGHTLOSS WELL WE ARE IN 4 TH PLACE FROM 89 BRANCHES AND THEY ASKED ME TO SEND IN MY PICTURES TO HR . I SEND A COPY BUT THEY WANT THE REAL PIC SO THEY CAN POSTED ON THE INTERNAL WEBSITE . SO I AM HAPPY HOPEFULLY SOON I WILL POST THEM HERE .

CLAU:clap2:

Hi SweetHot -

Have you been exercising? Drinking Water? Have you varied your calories each day? I know it seems like you're losing slowly, but since surgery you've lost 31 pounds! That is a LOT of weight! You're a size 16 - a comfortable 16! Man, that's fabulous! I have only lost 8 pounds in the past 2 months, but I know it's because I haven't worked as hard at it as I could have. I'm back to journaling, drinking my Water, exercising daily and focusing on my success.

I'm incredibly proud of you, SweetHot! And you should be proud of yourself, too! Keep up the good work! In another 4 months at this rate, you'll be over 60 pounds down! Keep things in perspective girl. And keep up the good work.

Your food intake sounds okay to me, but I've been kind of off base with my eating lately.

Heading to bed, ladies!

Nathalie

Sweethot!! I was just asking about you a couple of days ago! I am so glad to see you back :-) You're doing absolutely awesome girl! Dont be discouraged. Those are 31 lbs that are gone and NOT coming back. So, what is to feel bad about!?!?

And all that traveling! I am super jealous of you. I am lucky to get 5 miles away from my house. Little alone go trans-atlantic. Enjoy your trip and the family!

I'm ok Claud! thanks for checkin on me :-) I keep pluging along.

I went to the Dr. only lost 1lb in two weeks. :-(

I read Sassy's post yesterday... where she said she realized the difference between feeling things stick and being restricted. I realized... I have NOT been restricted. Ive just been stuck awhile then felt the food pass on down. I realized that is NOT how it is supposed to work. My food is supposed to stay up there and keep me feeling like "I cant eat another bite"

Why this did occur to me until I read that I dont know why.

So, Dr. C gave me another .2 CC for a total of 2.5CC in my 4CC band. I still dont think that I'm restricted enough. I feel it more now, but I can tell Im not there yet. I will hunt him down again in two more weeks!

He introduced me to his new nurse practioner, Erin! She was banded back in September.... she did my fill for me and did an excellent job! I told her she was hired!

I am on liquid till tomorrow. Then soft foods.. then regular.

Your restriction sounds alot like mine Sweet Hot. I would bet you need just a few "tenths" of a CC more and you will be in the right spot. You shouldnt get hungry fast... and if you feel the food moved down after 10-15min... that means the band isnt tight enough and the food is passing into the "mother" stomach (ha, steph's saying)

I just realized that was what was happening to me. Now, its been discouraging me from eating BUT it is not true restriction. It allows you to keep eating when you pouch should have still been full.

Sweet hot welcome back you and me in the same boat I eat a little bit of food then in two hours eat the rest my weightloss has been slow as well but picked up in april as I lost about 8 lbs. I think I need a bit more of a fill like brandi said good luck and feel free to pm me cause I know how it feels to lose slow.

steph sorry about the pbing I hate that I can not drink with meals or I slime as well good to know i am in the same boat

nat don;t u miss piggin out sometimes me too I am embrassed how little I eat at parties and I feel like I have made the host mad but oh well

Mornin' Ladies! Soooooo guess what? -6lbs! YAY! I ot up this grand morning and said... u know what? I'm going to OVERCOME my fears of getting on the scale and Just DO IT! I'll have you know that I am 225.6! YES! Ok... thanks fo listening! You just have to understand it's been a LONG time since I've weighed myself and it's definitely been a while since I've LOST anything!

Good Day, Ladies!

~Sassy

Hi guys! Nice to hear from Sweethot! I am also so jealous! I'd love to visit paris - I love museums, history.. all that crap. I wonder how Booboo is doing. Remember my pb incident - I figured it out. It was the pork. I tried to eat a small bite last night and BAM - I could feel it! So although I thought it was moist I it must have been the texture. I got on the scale this morning with my fingers crossed and I was still down to 189. Then I went to the gyno for my yearly visit - a 7:00am visit - can you believe that? I couldn't believe they had such early office hours. I have to go in for a sonogram, I have a fibroyd or something like that. I'm not too worried about it.

Kirsten get your butt on that elliptical! NOW! (that was steph kicking ass)

Good to hear everyone is feeling hopeful with the new fills - I am so ready to lose another 10 lbs this month!! YEAH BABY!

SassyAssy you go girl! SIX POUNDS is a lot of weight. I'm proud of you! WORK IT GIRL!!! WORK IT!!!

B'man - I agree. I had the same thing. I'm restricted now. I was stuffed last night after 1/2 cup of Greek chicken whip. I had about 1/2 oz cheese later in the evening to tide me over. I am going to lose a grip in the month of May! And I will go back in June for another .5 cc tweak.

bk - I am really going to try and be good today during the party. MAINLY because I don't want to end up in the bathroom puking my brains out like I did in the airport that time. TRES embarrassing! I'll eat a few spoonfuls of hummus or something - it'll be fine.

Claudia - can't wait to see those pictures! YOU GO GIRL! I'm glad you're a little better. Keep healing, chica.

Sweethot - I agree, if you're hungry - like REALLY hungry after 2-3 hours, you should go back for a lil more Fluid. How are your fills? How has your surgeon been? I love that you all travel so much. I'm just plain jealous.

All, I posted the articles I promised in the Yahoo files. I posted them as .pdf files - I hope you can all read them. If not let me know and I'll try to fix it.

I know that by the end of next week I will have lost 10 pounds. I feel lighter, my p'rot is ending, and I've been walking an hour every night. I look sexy den a mug today - black capri pants, a fitted white t-shirt, my camel colored safari jacket and some sexy sling back sandals. It's a wee bit inappropriate for work, but it's Friday. I'm flouncing around the office like a showgirl. HA!

More later!

Nattykins

STEPH...If I wasn't sitting in a starbucks waiting for my car to be fixed, I'd be on the Elliptical! :D How 'bout I promise I'll work out at least 2x this weekend!? Make sure you hold me to it! I hope everything goes OK at the Dr. this am.....

NAT...Thanks for those articles!! I have an exercise ball so I definitely need to get rollin on it! I definitely need to do some Arm work as I've noticed I've got the flabby wings when I wave...it sucks! Glad to hear you're feeling sexy again too! :D

My scale is moing too!! Down 2 pounds since I got my fill on Wed! Woo hoo!!! I am definitely tight (took me 50 min. this AM to finish a sausage pattie), but not to the point where its uncomfortable, just to the point where I actually have to Eat and Behave like a Bandster!! :)

I just signed up to get some professional phototgrahs taken by this INCREDIBLE photographer in July....so I want to be down at least 20 more pounds by then so I can look somewhat presentable in the pics! I want to get some taken of me and my boys before my oldest dissappears off into his own life in a year! Plus, if she gets some good ones of him, we can possibly use them as his Sr. Picture next year.

So my Goal for May is to 1) Lose another 10 pounds at least and get solidly into the 240s....and 2) To Exercise at least 2x a week! (you all gotta get on my case about this one!).....

I HEAR YOU Loud and Clear LADIES.....WE'RE BACK AND IN CHARGE!!! yeah! :)

I'm so proud of everyone! You all are the greatest! I went to a support group lastnight and spreaded the word about this wonderful site! Hopefully they will all come and see what's it's all about. I told them i have the BEST support group RIGHT HERE online! Everyone keep your heads up and keep up the good work!

~Sassy

Ok, so obviously I'm bored at work! Here's an OLD pic I found of me and my fiance. Obviously it's not my highest weight but i can DEFINITELY tell a difference!

post-211896-13813134944523_thumb.jpg

post-211896-13813134944712_thumb.jpg

Sassy - you CAN tell a huge difference! I'm so glad you're back - and uhhh, I'd be pushin up on your fiancee if he was working here at my company. He's cute!

Looking at Sassy's pictures reminds me - how is everyone's Hair loss? Is anyone losing large amounts of hair? I haven't really lost much at all. (Hope I didn't just jinx myself)

I killed a bunch at lunch. :D I'll be out walking for 2 hours tonight trying to burn off the food I ate.

It's funny, too, cuz I had 1/2 piece of pizza, 1 turkey roll up, and 3 brownie bites. OLD me would have eaten 3 pieces of pizza, 3 roll ups, 5 brownie bites, hummus, salsa, chips, 3 glasses of pop and been walking around like a hungry bear looking for more. I need to keep things in perspective and sit my greedy ass down somewhere.

I can also tell Imma need another fill in a few weeks.

Later Ladies!

N