Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Omg!!!! Yaay you ! Please pray I'm still IN the 140s when I get off my cruise. Seriously, I'm freaked out about gaining and I know I shouldn't be but I've worked so hard. Not sure I will be able to withstand all that food. Just have to make sure I try to get in enough physical exercise to offset it.

I hope we get this site straightened out soon.

Good you found the group :D

I was in the 140's today let's hope it sticks after the nervous snacking I did today! :P

I know you will do fine on the cruise because you are the 5:2 queen!

I hope this gets all worked out soon too.

I realized today just how important your guys support is when I couldn't "see" any of you..

Love to all :)

Whos your new friend Georgia? The one sitting at the bar with a beer? :) (your photo attachment....)

Yep Georgia you have a friend showing up on your posts !!!!

post-167126-0-77924300-1383972267_thumb.jpg

Not that anyone can see this... But I made it into the 140's today.

hi Laura-Ven,

I'm not a 5:2 eater, but CONGRATS!

I have a bookmark to this thread -- an old VST bookmark, and it redirects right to this thread. Bada bing!

Ha! I clicked on the huge "CLICK HERE FOR TECHNICAL ISSUES" bar at the top of the page (cos I want that GD Lap Band OFF my info/profile!) and it says "error, you don't have permission for this" or similar. LOL. Great!!

Good I found you guys again, I can see and I can post too but it does not advise me of new posts. It is only when I was out of touch with everyone that I realised I rely on the contact with you guys. I know I don't post all the time but I am an avid reader.

LV congrats on the 140s.

It seems like they are slowly but surely finding and fixing the problems. It must be a nightmare for Alex. Hopefully by next week we will be back to normal.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Love you all

Whos your new friend Georgia? The one sitting at the bar with a beer? :) (your photo attachment....)

You are kidding! I can't see any of that. Where are they showing up?

Hi ladies.. I found the 5:2 group.   Stupid question.  I post from my pc and I don't know how to make a blank line in the Reply to this topic window.  Anyway.. LV I saw your last suggestion about purchasing a bike.  I've had all of that.. I treadmill, traded in for a bike, seat was too small, gave that to hubby and he got me a recumbent bike.  better seat wise. I have no discipline to do it.  It sits in my family room with a good view to the TV. I've been riding in the AM before everyone gets up.. but its way to easy to bypass and do something else.  I have no discipline to do it myself.  That's why I'm looking for outside exercise, if I pay I'll go, and if I plan to go right after work, I'll go.  Still looking for the best fit.  Has to be at the right place and has to be the right time, and has to have the right things I like to do.. which is group exersie like Zumba, step or Aqua Aerobics.   

Oh my.. I just posted and my reply looks crazy !!..  This is like a strange ride through a fun house.. you never know what's going to happen

Yep Georgia you have a friend showing up on your posts !!!!

attachicon.gif:

You are kidding! I can't see any of that. Where are they showing up?

If you go to your edit profile, then to the signature option, you will see the link on your signature, cut the one there and do an add of your preferred pic, thats what I did, I had a "hitchhiker " on mine too... laura linked to your pic on her post above so you can see what it looks like....

http://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/7957-just-hangin-out-this-past-summer/

here it is....

and yes, I agree, I kind of did a mini panic when I thought I might have lost you girls!

I am so glad I was able to reconnect to this group. I didn't realize what a support you guys have been in my journey.......

I finally got the lap band thing changed to gastric sleeve.....

I don't see the 0 warning point thing under there either anymore. Yayyyyyyyyy! I don't like punitive stuff.

Today is a new day and I am going to take the most advantage of it by just having a wonderful time with a deal childhood friend of mine.... :P Planning on eating healthy too. :P Cheers to everyone!

I'm happy to see you all this morning! Yes I was out of sorts yesterday with this fiasco and found myself stress eating a bit :(..

But a new day :) brown I know all about the dusty recumbent bike, mine was unused for years!

But now that I know that I MUST exercise it gets used because let's face it it's easier than dragging my lazy ass to the gym (yes I have a membership too) :P

Skinniness you can thank me for the warning points being gone... Although we are the only ones that can see ours I told Alex it felt like a scarlet letter I was carrying around.. He then reminded me that in reality I should have way more than one!! But was kind and disabled them for now and hopefully they won't be back!

Oh Lynda thank you :)

On that note, glad to see most of you girls today!

Those warning point things should be eliminated.

Perhaps if it is for the admin staff, they can have it where they can see it and not the member.....

Good job using your recumbent bike. I need to bring my in and start using it too. :P

Yesterday I ate more than i had in a long time too.

I'll tell him, yes I think it's good for them to know but I didn't like my nosed being rubbed in it!

Wow yesterday! So it scared me how easy it was to feel so out of sorts. I need to look at different ways of dealing with worse case scenarios..

And the thought of losing this group was a worse case scenario, trust me!!