Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After pictures ppl! Strut your stuff!

My surgery is in a few days and I need some inspiration so I can stop freaking out. Share your before and after pictures or stories:)

Look in success stories forum. Tons of before and after pics and postings.

I'd share, but I'm only 6 days out! I can't wait to have a side by side comparison down the line!

Hey honey I stArted at 322 jan 1 2013 day of surgery 309 jan 29 today 19 weeks post op I am drum roll.........234!!! Down 90 pounds!!!! Best choice I ever made for me, for my fiance for the 2 year old little girl I could barely play with at 322.

post-24505-13813666581473_thumb.jpg

post-24505-13813666582183_thumb.jpg

post-24505-13813666582786_thumb.jpg

post-24505-13813666583538_thumb.jpg

I'm only 7 weeks post op, but I'm down 35 pounds! Best of luck!!!

I'm only 7 weeks post op' date=' but I'm down 35 pounds! Best of luck!!![/quote']

Thank you I wish you the same

Hey here's my before and after. I was sleeved on 2/26. I'm down 78 lbs. luckily I haven't thrown up even once but in very careful because I HATE throwing up! Try not to let your nerves get the best of you.

post-51088-13813666595605_thumb.jpg

post-51088-1381366659653_thumb.jpg

Hey here's my before and after. I was sleeved on 2/26. I'm down 78 lbs. luckily I haven't thrown up even once but in very careful because I HATE throwing up! Try not to let your nerves get the best of you.

I try so hard not to throw up, but it is so difficult. I had the sleeve, hernia and gallbladder surgery all at once.

Oh wow! I have like a phobia of throwing up even though I know sometimes it'll mks me feel better I can't do it.

there's a really long before after thread. do a search for "want to see before after pictures"

I also loved reviewing these before my sleeve 14 weeks ago. I put my most recent here for you. HW (left photo) was 315, SW was 295 and now 3 months later I was 251 today.

post-46294-13813666729784_thumb.jpg

I've already posted this but I figured if post here for you too

**Stepped on the scale today and saw the 150 pounds I had set for goal Was sleeved just under 8 months ago on 10/25/12. I'm 5'4" and HW was 230+ and 80 pounds later at 150. Went from 18/20 jeans/xl tops to 8-10 jeans and medium tops. As much of a physical change that you can see there was 10 times the mental and emotional change. I'm no longer afraid to be seen in public, I can put on an outfit without changing 15 times then deciding to not go anyways, I will go places alone and not have to have a pack of people with me to hide behind, and I can find clothes that fit at a regular store, I can be around cute fit skinny people and hold my head high and not feel like crawling under a rock, and I'm out being active and having FUN!!! So thankful for this amazing surgery and for getting my life back.

Started at 299 now 209 surgery 1:21/13 5'8 35 more pounds to goal

post-23216-13813666738253_thumb.jpg