Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unjury has a good flavorless powder!

Unjury unflavored powder gets my vote. I use it a fair amount in cold liquids.< /p>

I'm having trouble stomaching Protein shakes' date=' they make me gag just thinking about them. Has anyone tried the flavorless powder and added it to Soups? I'm in the purée stage.

Help![/quote']

I have the unflavored Unjury Protein Powder. You have to be careful putting into hot stuff. Temp can't be over 140. It's just okay. I like the chocolate splendor better.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I use the Unjury unflavored in sugarfree Jello and surgarfree pudding. Mixes well and don't really change the flavor.

I use the Unjury unflavored in sugarfree Jello and surgarfree pudding. Mixes well and don't really change the flavor.

I have to try it in jello and pudding. When do you put in the Protein powder? Before or after you make the jello and pudding.

I have to try it in Jello and pudding. When do you put in the Protein powder? Before or after you make the jello and pudding.

For pudding, I use 2 cups of skim milk. One small package of sugar free pudding. I the milk and 2 scoops of Unjury unflavored protein powder. milk and protein powder together. Add the pudding. Divide into 4 servings. Each serving will be 14 grams of protein and about 50 calories.

The jello is a bit trickier. You have to boil the Water and add the jello. dissolve the jello well. Add 3/4 cup cold water. You can't add the protein (2 scoops) until the water is below 140 degrees. mix it really well. You could blend it. Makes 4 servings. Each scoop of protein powder is 20 grams so using 2 you get 40 grams and 10 per serving. The protein makes is look a bit milky but it doesnt change the taste! My favorite is sugarfree black cherry. Love that. Also tried the lime but was not a fan.

I found an unflavored Protein powder in a local health food store and use it in Diet Splash and have used it in pudding. Don't think I have used it in anything else as of yet. I like having that option.

I bought the Jarrow unflavored Protein from Amazon. So far I've only mixed it with pudding and cream Soups. I can't tell that it changed the flavor at all.

I have a very sensitive stomach and I LOVE the Unjury unflavored Protein. I ran out and purchased a unflavored protein powder from Whole Foods…YUK!! I can taste it and it is awful. Now I am just waiting for my delivery from Unjury. I ended up being lactose intolerant and the chocolate protein powder I had been drinking had milk! The strawberry Sorbet is to die for! Mix it with lemonade and it is soooooo refreshing! Good luck

I tried unjury flavorless in my Powerade Zero and it tasted sour and gross. Not impressed at all.

Amanda Rae

I can't stomach any of the injury priducts

I didn't like the Unjury either.I tried to put it in pudding yesterday..I gagged. I sent the chicken Soup back also.Not a fan of the stuff.

Bariatric Advantage sells nectar brand unflavored powder. That's what I use. You just can't eat things too hot because it makes the Protein clump up. I usually would just mix it in the Water I had before or after and just sip the Soup. Adapt and overcome! = )