Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Offical Christmas Exchange Thank You Thread

K@t

Mine arrived!! Thank you so much Heather (K@t). It is a rock and mineral collection. It was like going on a treasure hunt opening up each one. My favourite is the citrine.

I hadn't really noticed how much I liked rocks until a move we made a few years ago and I had a couple of months to clean and pack up beforehand. Aside from all the windowsills and places like that, I found rocks in my cutlery drawer, in with my underwear, in my sewing table, under the bathroom sink. It was the moment I had to face up to my addiction, I just had no idea before that.

We have been quite nomadic and have moved often, and we can't get through a move without my sweetie having his "stuff tantrum". He gets to a point where fatigue and frustration set in and he starts ranting "Stuff, stuff, all we have is stuff, AND NONE OF IT IS MINE!! ROCKS! I can't believe I'm moving ROCKS!" Anyway you get the picture. He's a sweet guy but he just doesn't understand.

This will be my chance to finally get this photo-posting business sorted out. These are too cool not to show everyone. I'll work on it after I get home from work.

Thanks again Heather.

Mine arrived the day before Christmas! Thanks to my secret pal from Illinois, I am not sure which name you go by here. Anyway...I LOVED the candles! I lit the pretty red one yesterday on Christmas Day and I REALLY love the one with the pretty holly and the dish! The frog ornament was also adorable! Thanks SO much!

Here is the list of who bought for who. If any one hasn't gotten a gift yet and has not hear from their SS please PM me. If you have sent a gift but a thank you wasn't posted, please pm me also. Thanks!

Jorjet - Turner24

Woodys – housecatgirl

Ralheit - J.S.

La Madam - Barbara465

Sallyjo – Jorjet

charlene821 – apinksoprano

apinksoprano - Charlene821

Maudeispam – Jahair

DerickM – Devana

Barbara465 – Sallyjo

Angie92 – DerickM

Mykidsrock – Woodys

J.S. - Angie92

Cat804 – Ralheit

Turner24 – Moongoddess

DrewsLou - Cat804

Jahair – Drewslou

Moongoddess – Veggestyle

Housecatgirl – mykidsrock

Veggestyle - La Madam

princess_n_thep – maudiespam

Devana - k@t

k@t - Princess_n_thep

mysherrijo - k@t

Drewslou - mysherrijo

Angie, I spoke to Derick and he did order you something from Amazon, but apparently it was out of stock and the ship date is January 8th. I asked him to send you a PM about it but apparently he didn't. Have faith something should arrive for you soon.

Housecatgirl. I sent a PM to mykidsrock, but she didn't respond, I know shes been having trouble at home so if she doesn't respond soon don't worry, we will get a sub to send you something out.

It's okay. I went back and read the thread after I posted that. I did see he sent it out Dec. 5th. I figured it would get her sooner or later. But with the post office you never now. Thanx so much.

mykidsrock really rocks!! Thanks so much for the Texas guy ornament, beautiful Mikasa crystal wine stopper and motivational key clip charm with the angel holding a butterfly. This was an obviously well thought out gift. How did she know I love butterflies and wine?? I love it all!! Thanks so much!

Thanks so much Cat804!! I got a wonderful fuzzy blanket and some super cute socks. I put the blankie on my bed tonight and it so warm and toasty!

Thanks again!

So glad you like the blanket! I had just gotten one for me when I remembered that you said anything warm. Well it was certainly warm. Here's hoping you have a safe, happy, warm and toasty new year.

hugs...cat :dance: