Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dec. 2nd Support Group

Hello everyone from N.M. Sorry I havent posted latley, but been so busy with the holidays. Happy New Year to everyone. Let this be the year that we make really positive changes in ourselves!

The phone number for El Camino Imaging center is 505-998-1317. They are contracted with my doctor in Texas for fills. Weather they will do one for other patients, I dont know.

I had my first fill on Dec. 5, but didnt feel any more restriction at all, so I guess I need another. Hope everyone can make it to our meeting on the 6th of Jan.

Nanette

Banded 10-26-06

Dallas Tex

Dr. Benivides

Happy New Year everybody!!! And may your new year wishes all come true! Just wanted to remind everyone of our lapband support group in Albuquerque meeting next Saturday, January 13. Please email me if you need directions. Is anyone going to the ObesityHelp conference in Tuscon this weekend? I'd sure like to meet you, maybe even share a motel room and save some money. Feel free to email me at carrolina@aol.com . Hope to see you soon!

We will be having a New Mexico lap band support group meeting on the 6 of Jan. in Rio Rancho at three p.m.. If anyone else is interested, you can e-mail me at nanappabe@aol.com and I will give you directions. Everyone is welcome!

Nanette

hello nanette ......how are you feeling ???? was wondering when the next meeting is scheduled for lap bander ?????? Rose Albuquerque

Weather permitting I am going to try to make this one---keeping my fingers crossed!!! It is snowing here now!

I had such high hopes, after last week---Spring Fever!!!!

Kat

I would love to make this meeting ......but I have my hair salon ........I need to see If I'm not already booked that morning........afternoons are better for me .......on a Saturday ....but I will try my hardest .....I really want to meet you gals ........Rose

Banded 1/11/07

242/216/140

I will try to make the get together at star bucks in March. That sounds good to me. We really need to get this group going, because I know we all need support, and to talk with people that can understand the band!

I am up for a meeting at Starbucks on March 3rd. It sounds good to me. We really need to get this support group going for all of us band people! I hope to meet everyone I have chated with on the pc.

Nanette

Banded on 10-26-06

Dr Benivedes

Dallas, Tex.

hi Jeanette ......Im Rosemary ...yes I live in Albuquerque.....I had the band surgery on Jan 11, 2007 ........I am doing well .....5 weeks yesterday ......I have lost around 25 lbs so far .....and now eathing solid foods ........but I still love my food processor !!!! So I love to put my food in there and let it chew for me .....yuk that kinda sounds silly but .....it makes life easier for me !!!!! your welcome to call or email .....rgabaldonr@aol.com or 856-1844

rose

Hi to you New Mexico lap banders.,

Does anyone plan to go to Starbucks on Saturday March 3? If anyone is planning on going, please let me know. Catalina left me a message that she will be out of town, but she wanted us all to try and still meet. I know she had planned to meet oat 10 a.m., but we can change that. Please let me know. We can meet in the afternoon if that will be better. It would be at the starbucks in Rio Rancho on 528, across from Intel.

Thanks,

Nanette

As it sits right now Nanette, the roads between here and there are snow packed in Cuba, with travel discouraged...so will have to wait and see closer to Saturday itself. Coming in from Farmington---late morning or early afternoon would work best---but since I cannot even commit---if I can make it, I will make it anytime. It is about a 3 1/2 hour drive each way----so pick a time and I will do my best!

Kat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches