Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Deeper Penetration

I can tell you it is totally different now, I'm down 91 lbs and I tell my husband when I'm on top that he's hurting my tonsils! But I would not change a thing!

It is so very different with -97 pounds! I have had to tell him to slow down a few times lately!

Not to kill the mood here, but have you asked your doctor about endometriosis? I started having pain during sex, the deeper the worse it was, plus other symptoms. After a year of suffering, just has surgery to have it removed along with a 4cm ovarian cyst. Estrogen is a big problem for women with Endo, and losing fat stores releases a lot into the system. What was once dormant-ish, all of a sudden became a problem! Worth asking about.

Not to kill the mood here' date=' but have you asked your doctor about endometriosis? I started having pain during sex, the deeper the worse it was, plus other symptoms. After a year of suffering, just has surgery to have it removed along with a 4cm ovarian cyst. Estrogen is a big problem for women with Endo, and losing fat stores releases a lot into the system. What was once dormant-ish, all of a sudden became a problem! Worth asking about.[/quote']

This is exactly what my problem was. I was afraid my husband was "getting to big" for me and thats not the case. I agree it's worth getting checked out.

Not to kill the mood here' date=' but have you asked your doctor about endometriosis? I started having pain during sex, the deeper the worse it was, plus other symptoms. After a year of suffering, just has surgery to have it removed along with a 4cm ovarian cyst. Estrogen is a big problem for women with Endo, and losing fat stores releases a lot into the system. What was once dormant-ish, all of a sudden became a problem! Worth asking about.[/quote']

I just paid attention to your weight loss, congratulations!!!!! Our starting points are exactly the same. Can you offer any advice?

Sleeved 10/24/12 Sent from my iPad using VST

I just paid attention to your weight loss, congratulations!!!!! Our starting points are exactly the same. Can you offer any advice?

Sleeved 10/24/12 Sent from my iPad using VST

Thank you, I'm very happy with my results so far!

If you search through topics I've participated in, then you'll see things I've done and advised to others. Really it comes down to listening to your doctor and following the plan. My three most important things:

• Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Lots of Water, tea or healthy milk in moderation (i.e. Protein shakes). This keeps evething moving.
  • sleep. Try to get 8 hours every night. So much research shows how not enough GOOD sleep affects weight loss.
  • Your mentality must shift to understanding this is your NEW NORMAL - it's not a diet you will be on for a while then go back. This is your new life, it will have ups and downs, good days and off days -- but everything changes about what you decide to eat. The more you just get the swing of it and ride it out rather than fight it, the better.

ive noticed sex has been much more pleasurable that is until my husband goes into beast bang mode. at times it can make me have several orgasms back to back. other times it feels like he goes way too deep way too hard. I went to my gyno and I am perfectly healthy and non injured. I thought switching to me on top would help but even flat on his back he bucks like a mad man. have any of you ladies experienced deep penetration discomfort since wls? Also has anyone else realized the hugeness of their husbands penis after wls? btw I reached the 100lbs total lost about 2 wks ago and he is really giving it to me like im someone new.

Yup am only 9 weeks out an am surely feeling it. And my hubby wood is really huge. Say painful!!!!

ive noticed sex has been much more pleasurable that is until my husband goes into beast bang mode. at times it can make me have several orgasms back to back. other times it feels like he goes way too deep way too hard. I went to my gyno and I am perfectly healthy and non injured. I thought switching to me on top would help but even flat on his back he bucks like a mad man. have any of you ladies experienced deep penetration discomfort since wls? Also has anyone else realized the hugeness of their husbands penis after wls? btw I reached the 100lbs total lost about 2 wks ago and he is really giving it to me like im someone new.

this scares me a little bit. Even as big as I am my husband is extremely gifted in that department..... I feel like I'm going to get skewered later

Yup I have that tooo which is a low tresh hole for pain. But am also getting tighter dwn there tooo so how do I do it????