Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Indiana Fill Docs

Are you fairly close to Cincinatti? I live in Kentucky and drive 4 hours each way to see Dr. Trace Curry in Cinci. I don't know how far it would be for you but he is fabulous. He's done thousands. He charges 150.00 per fill. I really like him.

Yes I do,

You will absolutely love him. If you go see him tell him Sherri Smith from Kentucky, he'll get a kick out of it.

Here is his website with all of his info.

He also uses fluro and so far the hospital isn't charging for it. So we're getting a good deal for 150.00 with fluro.

www.thebanddoctor.com

Let me know how things go.

He's connected to the hospital, the one beside the university, isn't it Deaconess or something, over by the zoo.

I am also in Indiana. Considering lapband surgery. Looks like the place in Denver is the cheapest at 10,000.00. However I will need a fill doctor within driving distance. Dr. Curry looks like he could be the answer!

I live in Fort Wayne. I just had my fill done on Friday the 20th. I haven't decided if I should go back to Dr. Ortiz in Mexico or go to Dr. Curry. I did hear he is very good. What's everyone's opinion?

Well I will not be making an appointment anytime soon...I found out I was pregnant and so far having a hard time getting in all the calories that my OB wants me to so I will have to wait until after May 2007.

Heather

Dr. Curry is a good alternative. I live in NW Indiana and had my band done in Mexico. I like the thought of having a relationship with a more local doctor with lots of experience just in case of emergencies. He is nice, his office staff is competent (some are banded as well), and he is good at what he does. He's worth the drive.

I live in NW Indiana and I found Dr. Gomez who is in Indianapolis. He charges $250.00 for a fill with fluro. I will be banded in TJ on Nov.11th but, I wanted to have aftercare setup. I went to his office to meet the staff and everyone is very nice and respectul. It is a 2 1/2 hour drive but I could handle that. I hope the info. is helpful. If anyone is interested in DR. Gomez just let me know.

I live in NW Indiana and I found Dr. Gomez who is in Indianapolis. He charges $250.00 for a fill with fluro. I will be banded in TJ on Nov.11th but, I wanted to have aftercare setup. I went to his office to meet the staff and everyone is very nice and respectul. It is a 2 1/2 hour drive but I could handle that. I hope the info. is helpful. If anyone is interested in DR. Gomez just let me know.

Is he located right off of 31? Could you please give me his contact information?

Thank you

I also live in north west indiana . do u have an address and phone for him. also, how are you doing with your band? getting mine jan 3rd.