Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Still Have Until Nov 7Th But So Excited

Good morning!

Oh my goodness, last night all I could think about was being sleeved, how much my life would be changing afterwards and just how awesome (although tough) the journey will be. I didn't realize I was obsessing until I woke up this morning and as I rose from the bed I was holding my tummy like I just had surgery.. haha anyone else think I am excited or just nuts? Now only if I could actually eat as if I were already sleeved I would be all set! :lol:

Just wanted to share, since I am sure many of you may be able to relate.

Have a great day!!! :D

My surgery date has been set to Nov 5th! I totally understand what you mean. I'm excited AND nervous! I've been spending my days looking up Protein Shakes. Good luck on your surgery.

Thank you and good luck to you as well! :D

I am doing the same thing, trying to find Protein drinks also comparing notes on pre-op and post-op instructions. I know many people say that if you try Protein Drinks now you may not like them after surgery, that sucks but I think maybe if you are able to find sample packets or go somewhere that they will take the item back if you do not like it ( I think someone said GNC does this, I am not 100% sure though).

I saw that Unjury has a sample pack of 5 flavors and a shaker container and a food thermometer for $21.95. I think that's a great deal.

Thank you for sharing, I will look into that. :)

Hi All,

I didn't want to start a new thread but I am so much more excited now then when I originally made the post. I say this because now I have my plane tickets, my passport and by the photo below I should be all set with protien for a little while ;)

I know this months is going to fly by, I have so many count downs which help!

10/12 - Going to the Movies

10/13 - Having an early birthday lunch with my father ( since I will be on pre-op diet on my birthday)

10/18 - Going to visit mom and play some bingo my early birthday celebration lol

10/29 - My birthday

11/2 - Mike Epps comedy show

11/3 - Headed to LA

11/5 - Headed to San Diego

11/7 - Headed to Tijuana :)

Just wanted to share my excitment since I know ya'll can relate.

post-35821-13813660349141_thumb.jpg