Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

what Vitamins are everyone on? mainly the Multivitamin and Calcium. My nutritionist keeps trying to sell me all the different kinds that the doctors office sells but i cant stomach any of them...liquid or chewable. I know that you can get the sublingual B12 from regular stores so are there any Multivitamins and calcium citrate chewables that you can buy?

are they the vitacraves or a different brand? and ive tried caltrate for Calcium before and liked it but wasnt sure if we were allowed to take it. thanks so much!

Just be sure you are doing some comparison of the labels. I was taking the Centrum chewables (not really good tasting, but cheaper than those the doctor's office sells), but found out it would take 2 of the Centrum to equal the stuff in one Bariatric Advantage--- hence, no savings at all!!! Plus, one is better than two--- well, at least when it comes to eating a yucky tasting vitamin!

Also I have read and heard (from NUT) that calcium citrate is prefered over Calcium caltrate. Don't know the difference (if there even is one).

calcium citrate is the type of Calcium we are supposed to have. The other types don't absorb quickly enough for sleevers.

I just got this stuff at Sam's Club called EcoDronk it's a drinkable multivitamin.

post-50852-13813670424696_thumb.jpg

The only thing I'm concerned about is caffeine. But I get enough Water that I don't think I need to sweat it.

post-30418-1381365982125_thumb.jpg

Thank you all so much I think I'm going to try the vitacraves and the viactive with Vitamin d since my vitamin d is always low :)

It's important also to be sure that if your multi contains Iron to wait 2 hrs before taking your Calcium as the iron impedes the calcium absorption and if your multi doesn't have iron you'll need a supplement for that as well. Has anyone found a Gummy with iron . I'm in the same boat my nut is trying to sell the BA vites and if they taste this bad preop I can only imagine postop plus I want something I can buy locally and easily

O.T.R Sleever:

I saw those at costco. Are they decent tasting?

Thanks!

I was told to stay away from the chews cause they are a Calcium carbonate and your body cannot break it down to absorb it anymore. You are lacking that portion of your stomach now. You need a calcium that is calcium citrate have not found many that are chewable. Had to order them online. Good luck and definitely talk to your NUT.

O.T.R Sleever:

I saw those at costco. Are they decent tasting?

Thanks!

I tried the orange one yesterday, it kinda tastes like a kinda orange drink. Gonna try the berry today.

I went to the store today and looked at the caltrate gummies and they have Calcium phosphate does anyone know if that's good or bad for us?