Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

new october challenge!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE JOIN ME......... HERE IS THE GAME, THE 1ST PERSON WHO LOSE'S THE MOST WEIGHT BY OCTBER 27TH. WILL WIN A PRIZE A GIFT CARD FROM Walmart $20.00

WEIGH IN'S OPEN TOO EVERY ONE TELL OCT 4TH 11:59 PM.........LETS PLAY.... AND SEE WHO WILL WIN!

I,TOOK 3 WEEK,S OFF OF DIETING AND LIFE STYLE CHANGE AND GAINED SIX POUNDS IT IS TRULY TIME TO DUST MY SELF OFF AND START BACK EATING RIGHT AND SWIMMING......I NEED TO LOSE 16 POUND,S

IM WEIGHING IN AT 196.4

PLEASE JOIN ME THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO LOSE IS WEIGHT!!!!!!!

THANKS JOHNQ.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hehe I will try it!

I need to update my sig. I am at 204 now :mad: I need a fill but not the time or gas money to go get one!

Nana~

Hi JQ,

I want to enter but if I was to win, (doubtful with all the new bandsters) I would want you to donate mine to the next one as I won your contest last time but I do want to play for the motivation. Thank you for being so kind and running another contest. Your a doll.

I'm at 234.6

Count me in too. I am weiging in at 150 to date. I had all my fill taken out in early August due to some reflux and got .7 cc back on Monday so I am looking forward to losing those much needed last pounds. Thanks,

I would like to be in this challenge too. This sounds like a good incentive.

I weighed 221 lbs this morning.

My heaviest was 258 Feb of 06. I was banded 7-19-06.

edie

Thanks for doing this , I hope we motivate you. I am going on vacation oct 1-9 of 06 . I "think" I have a handle on not making food an activity for vacation. It will be my first banded vacation.

i'm in! i am at 260 right now. i started at 284 before surgery. can we share exercise routines and ideas on how to tone and firm would be great! i am beginning to get chix wings!

ok - im on track worked out yesterday on legs on machines, 20 min on bike and 30 min on treadmill

today - 35 min on treadmill and wt machines on arms

i will try to go tommorrow cuz the gym is closed mon.

i HATE being the biggest person at the gym even after 24 lbs! :)

I'm in! I'm at 280 and looking to really work it throughout Sept and October. I like this idea and will put it on my list to remember to sponsor one myself sometime!