Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bring back Lisa Bones....

Originally Posted by PhotoNut "This forum is a good idea, but remember. We aren't here to attack each other personally. There is absolutely no good reason to hurt people with our words. No reason at all. The rules say attack the idea, not the person. Let's stick to that."

Like I said earlier, there's no arguing with insanity or a pickled brain. Only a very dark and demented soul would have the blackness in her heart to continue following my name around the board in the guise of being a friend that cares about my dead baby.

Let's hope the stalking stops. There is no reason for a sincere caring person to do it other than to gain self-worth.

I've been around here for a couple of years and have witnessed several nasty message board fueds. I don't know Lisa personally, but I've seen her in many ugly fueds, I've seen her swear she won't be back, I've seen her say she's leaving, I've seen her say that people begged her to come back so she did, I've seen her make people laugh (including myself) I've seen her really hurt people, I've seen her really tick people off, I've seen her leave and I've seen her come back again numerous times. I don't know anything about anyone's personal fueds, I'm just posting about what I've read on this message board.

For the most part, I think we're all adults. If someone wants to leave, then let them leave. If a moderator has broken the rules, then let the power(s) that be handle it.

It's like this board has to go through major drama every couple of months or so. I guess that's going to happen when you get so many people posting on a message board with so many different personalities.

I agree with others that say that this is a board that people should feel safe about coming to for support and information concerning the LapBand and our weight loss issues.

I hope this all blows over soon, if I were a newly banded person and visited this board, I would have to wonder what the band does to people mentally.

BTW, I've lost 115 pounds and feel great! I feel very fortunate that I still have my band, and I feel very badly for those that have lost it. I come here for information more than anything, if I came here for support, I think I might get more messed up than help :)

Tricia

WOW! Your weight loss is great... 115 pounds is a whole person. Cngratulations to you!

Kare, if you do read that thread, be prepared to also read about cheese.

And of course the brie is room temperature. Do I look like a barbarian??

I read it.

It was exhausting.

:faint:

But Geezer's line was one of the best I've heard in a long, long while. Almost made the reading worth it. Almost.

I think I may be having brie farts for a week!

TMI???

Would madam care for a waffer thin mint?

It's only waffer thin...

This is so sad, but I gag every time i hear that.. Mr Creasode (i know spelling is wrong) ugh gag watching that ...as I am laughing. I said I was full the other night from dinner and don't you know DH aske me if I wanted a waffer thin mint. I wanted to deck him....ha ha ha ha

WOW! Your weight loss is great... 115 pounds is a whole person. Cngratulations to you!

Thank you!

50 pound weight loss since March is nothing to sneeze at either! :clap2: Congratulations!

Tricia

I Vote that we Ban any member for life that starts another Delarla/Lisa Bones thread.

:heh:

I agree,, and this morning there is anotherone..

People can we just leave it alone..

It makes me wonder why.. Why must we continue this? how does it make the situation better? how does it help the other members?

why would any one countinue to re open such a wound, is there anything we can actully DO to help?

Get over this and lets go back to supporting each other.

We will never all agree, lets just have some common sence and get on with life.

Wow... where have I been? I really missed it all and I am glad. I must say though, the whole situation is very immature!!! I feel if people don't like something they read or something someone else says then they can turn the other cheek and go the other way. Come on ladies involved! GROW UP. This is not high school. Not everyone is going to like everyone else. Let's keep the nasty comments to ourselves and act like the grown up women that we are and not a bunch of teenagers! This whole fiasco is RIDICULOUS. Also, if one person is going to be banned from the board, I think it is only FAIR that everyone involved in the trash talking is banned. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

bump - just doing my part considering one of the oldest and the funniest is gone yet everyone uses stupid reason to keep the thread alive. Just doing my part but with a little honesty on the side.