Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved a week ago tomorrow. I haven't got on the scales yet - I am puffy after all the IV Fluid, my body loves to hold onto that. I will give it another week then see. 21lb is excellent - good for you girl!!

But.....I just realized I could put my foot cream on easier...

I was sleeved a week ago yesterday.. Just got back from the Drs- he took out my JP- I am down 17 lbs!! But pretty swollen still too so I am thinking its probably more. :-)

I was sleeved on May 14th, so 9 days out. Down 27 lbs including the pre op diet, and I had lost 12 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Oops, hit send on accident.

Anyway, I lost 12 lbs over the pre- op diet. But holy crap, almost 30 lbs already!! Got my stitches out today and feeling great. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I was sleeved on May 3. I only weigh myself once a week and won't do that until tomorrow. Last week I was down 24 pounds.

I was sleeved on the 1st and I'm down about 30 lbs so far!

Mine was 5/14. I lost 12.6 on my pre-op diet & have lost 10.8 so far in 10 days (I weighed the day before surgery as my starting point). I had my first post-op appointment today & he said everything looks great. He still wants me technically on Clear Liquids until Monday so it's a full 2 weeks after surgery, but he said I could use regular Protein Drinks now instead of just Beneprotein and Isopure clear drinks if I wanted to. He said that the first 2 weeks are the most likely for leaks & if there is a leak they don't want much to leak, so I can't start Soups & pudding & other stuff on the full liquid list yet - it sure did feel good to have a regular Protein Drink this afternoon though. I diluted it & ended up taking about 2 hours to drink it, but it felt great!

I was sleeved May 15. I lost 14lbs on my pre-op. diet. And as of today I have lost 30lbs so far. I'm used to the liquid diet now, but moving on to some full liquids. Great job everyone keep up the great work!

Sleeved May 17th; down 15lbs - 10 of which was Pre op. I feel good, but not able to take in much today. Everything hurts :(

Tomorow will be better!

I was sleeved on May 15 & so far I lost about 12 lb pre-op & 2 post-op so 14 total.

I got a little dehydrated while out of town & retained a lot of Water that I'm just now getting rid of.

The dehydration (we think) caused a low heart beat - mine was rangin from 40-50 whereas normal is 60-100 (I'm normally in the 70's) and that was slightly scary, but I'm back up in the normal range now.

I also think that one of my incisions is slightly infected, maybe a small absess underneath, but I'm seeing a doctor for that tomorrow & we'll see.

Otherwise, I'm feeling great. I didn't realize how swollen up my legs were. They were skinny before, but now they are loose & even skinnier. My wrists are smaller and my face looks thinner :) My tummy is still swollen though.