Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think we are all hoping we are doing it right, huh? I started feeling light headed this afternoon and have started to push the liquids even harder. It's amazing how much more I can drink each day and hopefully I can beat the dehydration and not have to go to the hospital.

I use a cane to walk and with my physical issues, I can only walk short distances. I am really worried about the exercise part of weight loss. Ellis71, Walking a mile already is great!

Do any of you have a pain ball? Its kind of hard to describe so I'll attempt to attach a link here. I've had relatively no abdominal pain up to this point. http://www.skincaidmd.com/pdf/painbuster.pdf I have to carry this little bag around but it's really not a problem. My husband will pull the tubing out tomorrow as its supposed to last five days. No biggy for me or him to do this.

I had the On-Q PainBuster ball, but I only had it for 2 days. My husband took mine out early Wednesday morning. I'm assuming it worked, but I didn't feel any different (no pain) after it was out. I also only took my pain meds one time, because I had a headache and my regular Tylenol had a coating on it and I couldn't crush it. So I took a tsp of the liquid. It was horrible!!

I was never given a restriction like 10ml per hour or anything like that. I was just told to go slow & get down what I can. The first day home it took me 90 minutes to have one cup of broth. Now it takes about 30 minutes. I sip all day long and have been doing fine on getting in all my liquid and Protein in each day so far. Each day is getting easier.

Oh - today I wanted to get out of the house & we went to the mall. I walked VERY slowly. It took me about 45 minutes to go the same distance it would normally take 10 minutes to go, but it felt good to get out of the house. It did drain my energy though because I took a 2 hour nap later today!

May 14th here too. I am able to get all my fluids in now, but struggle with the Protein. My stomach seems to cramp up more with that. I also get so full after only 2 to 3 oz. Like as if I had just ate an entire thanksgiving feast. So I guess that is a good thing and means its working. But I am not getting the 60 gm a day yet. Maybe only about 30-40 at best. I just want to get enough protien in to heal and recover and get the optimal weight loss. One day at a time I guess. Pain is manageable, but still an issue. Nausea comes and goes depending on what I am trying to stomach at the time. I have protein jellos, but cannot get nearly as much in as the liquid shakes. Warmed up Water seems to be my easiest thing to drink, hot tea doesn't agree with me. Feel like a new baby trying out all the new foods again. haha! Hope everyone has a good weekend. I am on my own on Monday with 4 kids. I do have someone to help pick up from school since I can't drive, but with my toddler all day long. I'm going to rest as much as I can this weekend to get ready for it.

May 14th here too. I am able to get all my fluids in now' date=' but struggle with the Protein. My stomach seems to cramp up more with that. I also get so full after only 2 to 3 oz. Like as if I had just ate an entire thanksgiving feast. So I guess that is a good thing and means its working. But I am not getting the 60 gm a day yet. Maybe only about 30-40 at best. I just want to get enough protien in to heal and recover and get the optimal weight loss. One day at a time I guess. Pain is manageable, but still an issue. Nausea comes and goes depending on what I am trying to stomach at the time. I have Protein jellos, but cannot get nearly as much in as the liquid shakes. Warmed up Water seems to be my easiest thing to drink, hot tea doesn't agree with me. Feel like a new baby trying out all the new foods again. haha! Hope everyone has a good weekend. I am on my own on Monday with 4 kids. I do have someone to help pick up from school since I can't drive, but with my toddler all day long. I'm going to rest as much as I can this weekend to get ready for it.[/quote']

Hi all. I'm a may 15 sleeve. No real pain but still a bit of nausea. I am with you on the warmed up Water. I can't say I feel full drinking 3oz of Protein shake but I have no desire for it or any other type of "food". My real problem (indelicate as it is) is constant diahrrea. Even from water. Sorry for the tmi but I am just hoping this is somewhat normal. Going out for a bi of a walk!

I have had that problem too, Cinemagirl and was feeling really light headed yesterday and this morning. I was afraid I would have to go to the ER for some Fluid but hopefully I've gotten over that. Feeling pretty well at this point.

Either way, I plan on spending the day tomorrow at the hospital. My oldest daughter is having her first child, my first grandchild and her Water has started leaking. She is headed to the hospital tonight. I can tell she will be a good baby because about a month ago, many of us in the family had several things going on, like surgery, and I said it would work best for us all if she were born on May 20th and look what's happening! How about that? ha, ha..

I have had that problem too' date=' Cinemagirl and was feeling really light headed yesterday and this morning. I was afraid I would have to go to the ER for some Fluid but hopefully I've gotten over that. Feeling pretty well at this point.

Either way, I plan on spending the day tomorrow at the hospital. My oldest daughter is having her first child, my first grandchild and her Water has started leaking. She is headed to the hospital tonight. I can tell she will be a good baby because about a month ago, many of us in the family had several things going on, like surgery, and I said it would work best for us all if she were born on May 20th and look what's happening! How about that? ha, ha..[/quote']

Congrats KBT!!

I can't wait to hear about the new addition to your family!

Thanks Cinemagirl. We are all excited! I have three daughters and this new little one is going to be quite spoiled.