Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Made A Bad Choice Today And My Sleeve Is Punishing Me! (Tmi)

So, today I broke down and had some of my kid's Easter candy. I ate about 20 milk duds. My sleeve is very unhappy with me right now. I'm nauseous and I have the worst diarrhea. (I know, TMI!)

I'm unhappy that I feel so crappy but, really pleased that my sleeve is doing what it is supposed to! I knew that I shouldn't eat tht candy but, I did anyway and I'm paying the price. Lesson learned, sleeve! You Win!!!

(ps, who knew that a side affect of getting the sleeve would be becoming a little bit masochistic?) LOL

I can so relate! who kinew that one can be felled by a milk dud?? LOL!! I gave my daughter some goldfish crackers a few weeks ago, and thought.. WTH? I'll just eat a few of them. Well, old habits die hard and i ended up having 10 or so.. I swear, the second I put the last one in my mouth I was like uh oh!!! and was in the bathroom with a quickness. it's funny, for my finiscky sleeve, i really don't know when that nasty feeling is going to hit.. 1 teaspoon too many? So now I tend to undereat, and am stuck there. I HATE that feeling of being nauseaus, it makes me take to my bed like I have the doggone flu or something! The only thing I "eat" with any kind of certainty is .... HERBAL TEA.. my sleeve and tea LOVE each other.. too bad it's not food :wub:

Man I can eat the goldfish. Wish I couldn't suck then down. But milk duds would hurt me like a mofo.

Ice cream hurts so bad I cry. I guess it's the milk cause it should be a slider. Dunno.

Yesterday I ate a chocolate bunny! It instantly hit me... Nauseated and spent the rest of

The evening in the bathroom! I know what ya mean! Glad I can't tolerate candy because I probably would have ate another bunny today!!!

I ate some chocolate and got very sick. I tried a small bite of a cupcake and had the same reaction. My sleeve must not like sweets.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!