Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my vertical sleeve surgery August 5, 2011 weighing in at 321 lbs.! Now almost 8 months later I weigh 200lbs. (total of 121 lbs lost). My question... is this right on track? slow? fast? My goal is to be at 150 lbs. by August 5, 2012. Hoping I can do it. I try to exercise daily, but some days its hard because I am chasing my two year old twins around (which is also a pretty good work out). I feel like I should be losing more... Can anyone help with advice and tips? Please & Thank You :)

Well I can't say whether you're on track or not, but I think you are doing wonderful!!! 121 lbs in 8 months!!! That's awesome...AND you're knocking on the door to onederland!!

I had surgery the same time as you, and I havent lost that much.....sounds like you are doing great! good job...keep it up. btw, we have the same goal of 150. :)

You seem to be doing awesome! You're 3 months ahead of me, but there's no way I'd be able to lose 121 pounds in 8 months at the rate I'm going! I'll be lucky to lose 75 pounds in 8 months. You're doing great. :)

Well I can't say whether you're on track or not, but I think you are doing wonderful!!! 121 lbs in 8 months!!! That's awesome...AND you're knocking on the door to onederland!!

Thank You So Much For Your Kind Words. I can't wait to see my scales say 199 lbs. haha

Dude! You're doing awesome! I was sleeved around the same time and I've only lost 80lbs - my goal is the same @ 150. Way to work it!

You're gonna hit your goal in no time!

I had surgery the same time as you, and I havent lost that much.....sounds like you are doing great! good job...keep it up. btw, we have the same goal of 150. :)

Thanks! I went to your profile and you aren't far behind me on the weight loss! You are also doing a wonderful job! We will see 150 on those scales by this summer! WE GOT THIS! B)

You seem to be doing awesome! You're 3 months ahead of me, but there's no way I'd be able to lose 121 pounds in 8 months at the rate I'm going! I'll be lucky to lose 75 pounds in 8 months. You're doing great. :)

Thank You! You Can Do It!

Dude! You're doing awesome! I was sleeved around the same time and I've only lost 80lbs - my goal is the same @ 150. Way to work it!

You're gonna hit your goal in no time!

Thank You!

Thank You To Everyone That Commented On Here!

Thanks! I went to your profile and you aren't far behind me on the weight loss! You are also doing a wonderful job! We will see 150 on those scales by this summer! WE GOT THIS! B)

I hope so, i'm not sure....the weight has been coming off alot slower now the smaller i get. I also have to work alot harder at it too. I find that even though I am losing slower people notice a lot more of what I lose now. :)