Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Absolutely GORGEOUS babies!!!! Makes my uterus contract....ugh!!! :) Got a little while before we try...want that band "cemented" in place before someone says "PUSH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

God Bless,

Melody

Banded 3/20/06 -73lbs :)

Robin, your grand children look like twins. They are so cute...and i know cute

New Sho...when I sent photos from the birthday party out on e-mail this pic with the cake was titled "It's mine papa...stay away" I will tell my son and his wife about sending in the pics.

Melody. You know my band didn't bother me one bit during daughter in laws pregnancy or deliver. So go ahead have at it. They are worth it.

Thanks Greg....took me a minute but definitely a smile-producer!!!

God Bless,

Melody

Banded 3/20/06 -73lbs :)

Makes my uterus contract....ugh!!! :)

LMBO! I'll have to remember that one. I always say something like "ohhh, I'm lactating!" when I see a cute, sweet baby! LOL That was funny.

Well soon she will be two. Where did the time go????

Have a daughter getting married in three weeks. maybe next year at this time I'll have another grandchild.:lol:

post-204161-13813134898649_thumb.jpg

Darn,

Have no idea how time flies like it does. Wow today my youngest child turns 23yrs old.

On January 03, 2008 my son and his wife had thier second child, Logan Xavier, Born 8#1oz 21 in. He's a month and a half already and is 14 #'s. Looking into a baby band for him....lol

March 21,2008 my oldest daughter is due to have her first child. She is having a girl, Tessa Marie.

Well at one time I thought I'd never see my grandkids and now I'm getting piled on...lol. Don't stop I love kids will take as many as I can.

Here is Logan:

post-204161-13813136565272_thumb.jpg

I had the surgery so I would be around to see my grandchildren grow up. I adore my little boys and they are my world. After losing my own son to cancer when he was 4 1/2 I have had enough pain in my life to last forever, and I did not want to allow this pain to happen to my daughter again in losing her mother at 50 because of morbid obesity.

I am thrilled with my decision, I am 50 pounds lighter in only 3 1/2 months and that is without a fill.......I can only imagine what the next 7 months have instore for me. It was the best decision I could have ever made for myself. I have no intention of ever over eating again in my life.

Marimaru,

Of course he is cute...Looks just like his Papa....lol TY

Kristin1031...I can only imagine, and would probably still not get it right, what it is like to lose a child. Its just not normal progression of life. My heart goes out to you. But I am glad to see your committment to the weight loss. I wish you the best in making the journey back to good health.

God Bless everyone.

Well my daughter was a few days late but it was worth it. What a gorgious grand daughter I got.

This is second grandchild this year. Today my grandson is three months old and he is growing at an unreasonable rate...lol

Here is my newest Grandchild Tessa Marie born 03/25/2008 6.14 20" and healthy, healthy healthy...

The second pic is of the two new ones. Look at the size of Logan....lol three months old and he only fits in 6 - 9 month close.

God is GOOD

post-204161-13813136824184_thumb.jpg

post-204161-13813136825079_thumb.jpg

They are beautiful/handsome!! I know you are too proud!!

Greg-My long lost computer friend!! Please please email me-I have went crazy trying to figure out why you quit talking to me--I am glad to know you are ok. Marcie-on Yahoo messenger-galpoolplayer_40_mo and same email addy at yahoo-I miss ya lots.