Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hi to my fellow sleevers,

i am so happy i finally decided to get sleeved. Surgery went without a hitch. Spent 2 nights in hospital. DH took a week off to be with me at home. I didn't really need much help - shhhhh i wasn't going to tell him that..

I was a little tired, some gas. Walked around periodically helped alitte.

The Protein shakes weren't too bad, not the greatest

No mushy stage, that was great.

i went to soft foods, then onward, and now i am l afraid to eat too much. Use the popular atage, eat what you should, and then stop one bite earlier! I do use the medicine cup still.

So far so good with everything. No real complaints. Except as many say, "I wish I had gotteh the sleeve earlier"

6 weeks out and 28 lbs. down.

your sleeve buddy

kathy

Your story seems similar to mine, no adverse moments in my journey with the exception of a three week stall and Constipation issues. I have actually only lost 13 lbs in 5 weeks. :-) I'm looking foward to my 6 week follow up appointment next week and a real weigh in at the Dr's. I hope our journeys continue uneventful.

hi happy1957,

seems like you and i are the only ones who love their sleeve? hmmmm

kathy

I love my sleeve. :)

I totally love my sleeve,even though I've only had it for a week!!! I have lost 10 lbs in the 8 days since being sleeved!!!! Couldn't be happier!

I love my sleeve, but I worry about it also.

I am up at 2:30 AM with chest pain that I have been assured is not a leak...

I'm so grateful for my sleeve! Best decision I made for myself other than deciding to become a mom!

Congrats and I love my sleeve. Thank God I was not banded.

I love my sleeve. I feel blessed to have this chance to be healthier. Down 16 since coming home last Thursday but I had tons of Fluid. And I started right at 35 bmi couldn't be happier even with the pain :)

I love my sleeve too! I am down 24 lbs since my sleeve on 12/31/2011 and 58.5 since I started my pre-op diet. :thumbup:

I love my sleeve too! Apparently I can eat just about anything (cucumbers will sadly be saved for a future date). No issues, no pain - just uncomfortable until I walked off the gas. I'm so happy that I can eat so little and be so happy about it. food tastes so much better now that I can slow down a savour it.

I've lost 31 pounds and I think I'm just coming off my first stall. My BP, cholesterol and blood sugar are normal. The sleep apnea is gone. I could just DANCE!!!

I know we are the blessed ones. Maybe we just don't have many pain nerves. I don't know. 2 weeks out and my surgeon said yes to horseback riding. Was that ever fun!

Wow Vance! They do say men lose easier, but that's incredible!

I love my sleeve, but I worry about it also.

I am up at 2:30 AM with chest pain that I have been assured is not a leak...

Could just be gas or acid. Try some GasX chewables and ask your doctor for some acid reducer. hope you feel better.

Love my sleeve too. have lost 32 pounds in 7 weeks. Only 20 more to go for me! YAY!

Started with a BMI of 36. I am now at 29.8. LOVE my sleeve.