Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay, so I love Schwans. I like their fat free yogurt ice cream. I love their pre made food that tastes like I cooked for hours.

BUT!!! Now they have this new thing called Dough Crazy Bars. OMG! They are EVIL I tell you! They are vanilla ice cream bars with a layer of cookie dough on top and dipped in chocolate. Uhhhhhhhhhhh, can be say NON BAND FRIENDLY???

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! I don't "fight" too much with food but these I am CRAVING. And I WAAAAAAANT them.

I love Schwan's as well. I loaded up on their mashed potatoes for my mushie stage. I also get their chicken bites. I was eating their lighter single dish meals, but haven't had one since being banded. Their stuff is sooooooooooooo good, but as you say, EVIL. :huggie:

I had to cancel the Schwan man. My DH would certainly get something that would tempt me and I would use the kids for justification. Not strong enough for the Schwan man. :phanvan

The have the best fudge bars in the world. Its something like Simply Creations or something.....OMG sooo yummy for a choc fix.

The Schwans man was my best friend - bandwise. When I was using Schwans, I simply ordered the chicken breasts, chicken cordon bleu, mahi mahi, salmon, crab cakes. IF I ordered Desserts, it was only the Schwan's Pops popsicles or maybe the Lemon Ice, if I was indulging. I had to swear off the ice creams, etc early on. But I did so well with the portioned meats. Walk in from work, throw a breast, crab cakes, etc in the oven for 30 minutes, add a small amount of veggies and voila' - a bandster proportioned meal.

Since I bought my house in another area, me and the Schwan's man can't seem to see eye to eye on deliveries. :huggie: I NEED to get back to using him...

I just want my Schwan man. :huggie: i ask him all the time when they will put him on the menu. ehehehe. I do have to agree that it is easier when I ahve shwan food in the house. So much easier to cook!

you know, speaking of Schwan's...

in washington we used to have milk men. We had elivery every tuesday, an at the rate this household goes through milk it would sure be nice if we could have milk elivery again. But I have no idea how to find a milk man, or a dairy delivery service in this area. I am in florida, if anyone has any guesses.

Those bars sound really good... and really evil... ugh. You know those skinny little marketing people sit up there and say "What things can we put together that will make people melt into our hands and buy our products? Oh! Ice cream and cookie dough! And we'll smother it in chocolate!!"

Oh my gosh!! My husband ordered those cookie dough bars 2 weeks ago. As soon as I saw them I rounded up all my kids, the neighborhood kids, cousins, strangers.....any one I could find....& instructed them to eat them until they were gone.

I never had one tiny bite. And, I am very happy!!! I would have seriousily eaten the whole box. Those bars are definately evil!!!

I just may have to cancel the Schwan's man. He always seems to talk me into ordering the pizza, chicken wings, ice cream & all the crap by saying - "Oh come on Diane, you look great. Go ahead & reward yourself with a few treats!" He's such a sweet talker. He's evil. But, I like him & don't want to offend him by canceling the service. I love having food brought to my door!! HA!