Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 2011 Sleevers! How Are You At The 3 Month Mark?

Hey my fellow September Spitfires! I just realized that we are all either at the 3 month mark, or close to it. How is everyone doing??

I personally have had no problems and my weight loss has been steady. I am very happy :)

I have just reached 11 weeks. I am doing well. Weight is coming off, hit 65pounds this morning (inc 2 week pre-op). I am fitter and healthier than I remember being. I am happy with the amount I am eatting. Long way to go but it all looks positive.

I'm loving my tool I'm 44.5 lbs down I have

no complaints hope everyone has a happy holiday season

50 pounds down today since being sleeved. =) Looking forward to the rest of my weight-loss adventure.

Wow! You guys make me feel like a total underperformer! I am only 30 pounds down since surgery :-( My surgeon is really pleased, but I am pretty bumbed out after reviewing all of your amazing numbers!

Ducker you are doing awesome!

I know for myself I am coming down from a much higher weight than you having almost 170 pounds to lose to be on the cusp of normal weight.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the encouragement! I love that we are all in this together. This community is invaluable to me. Cheers to you for being part of it!

Ducker

I was 50 lbs down! I just posted a progress update with pictures in the success stories forum! :)

I am also 50 pounds down, I am very happy with the surgery and everyday is a different challenge to get in food and Protein, but if I log I am moore successful. I am exercising and I feel great when I get it done. I know I don't post often but I do read, and that has helped more than ever.

OK I have lost 13 5lb bags of sugar to put it in perspective :) LOVING MY SLEEVE. I do not miss "food", When I see junk food, I look at it like it is pure sugar...my whole outlook on food has changed! i am so thankful I was able to do this for my health! And I love all the support here on this board. thank you all.....

Congratulations to all of you! Keep up the good work and supporting one another.