Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheating..No, not with food!

Have you ever been in a marriage where there was cheating involved  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been in a marriage where there was cheating involved

• I have cheated in my marraige
    • My significant othere has cheated in our marraige
    • I have never cheated and neither has my spouse
    • I have never cheated, but my spouse has

I am doing a poll because I am trying to find a marriage that has not had some sort of cheating involved either from one spouse or another. I need your feedback guys. From the smallest indiscretion to the horrible, please tell me there is a relationship out there that had neither party cheating!! PLEASE!! Only sane people please reply.

I've never cheated on my husband, not even been seriously tempted. As far as I know, and he's never given me any reason to doubt him, he hasn't cheated either.

We've been married 13 years, as of today in fact.

My first husband cheated on me and then I cheated on him....and enjoyed it, and then I kicked him to the curb. Who ever said revenge isn't sweet??

To me cheating is anything you are doing that you are having to hide from your spouse that involves another person of interest. The insane may answer only if their input is sane! HA!

Ok, thenI will try to keep my answers sane. No, I have never cheated, and neither has my husband. There is nothing that I keep from him, and vice versa in any part of our relationship. We communicate about everything, and have since we became friends way way back when I was in high school. LOL Ok...not that way back, but we met and became friends in '93. I think that communication is the key, and so is a healthy respect and love for each other. I can honestly say that, aside from my kids, there is nothing on this planet that I love and care for, as well as think about, more.

:clap2: My husband and I have never cheated nor would we ever consider it. Deep love, respect for each other, and the desire to have a peaceful union and family has driven us to always mediate our problems. We respect the sanctity of our marriage and vows. If there is a problem, we work it out because we love each other too much to turn to someone else to solve our problems. Bottom line, our relationship is so important to us, that we would not let anything or anybody interfere with that special bond.

We've been married 10 years, love and respect each other, and spend most of our time together as a family. I have my friends, and we both have our work, but our free time ( we are both teachers, so we have time together all summer) is spent around each other, and we enjoy each other.

I hope you find the results you are looking for...it is my theory that media like movies and tv shows have made the "non-norm" appear to be normal.

In my relationship now, I have not cheated, nor would I ever. I can't imagine, because I have had the crappy relationships, and know that they don't get better than this one.:love:

I have 2 serious ex's one I was with for 3 years who cheated on me every time she turned around. The other I was with for 6 years, and she didn't "cheat" from the standpoint of having sex with another, but she did have a relationship with someone that wasn't really appropriate. I knew they both were cheaters when we got together, so I should have known better.

I did start a friendship with someone that i had to confess to my ex, because I felt like it was becoming more than it should. She said "I don't care, at least I don't have to talk to you". Ahhh, what a winner.

Wow, the non-norm seems to be the answers I am getting here. I too am madly in love with my husband of 2 years, together for 5. We do everything together and want no drama in our lives and love being together and hanign out together and communicate like no other couple I know. He is the last person on earth I would ever expect to cheat on me or even think about it and vice versa! That being said, how do ya'll know FOR SURE you haven't been cheated on???

My husband and I have been married for 15 years and are so cut from the same piece of cloth it is not funny - very strong family values, parents married for 40+ years, etc. We also married later than most - I was 31 and he 33. We were looking for someone special and held out for that person. We share and do everything together and love it - hobbies, etc. Our friends share the same values and so we have a very strong network of long married friends - 20- 25 years! There is a deep understanding of trust that I cannot explain. There is also a depth of character that he exhibits on a daily basis in everything he does. If he needs something from me, he does not hesitate to discuss that need, and I am happy to support him because I know when it is my turn he is there for me. I am very fortunate to have married such a wonderful friend, husband, father, and son. ;)

Wow, the non-norm seems to be the answers I am getting here. I too am madly in love with my husband of 2 years, together for 5. We do everything together and want no drama in our lives and love being together and hanign out together and communicate like no other couple I know. He is the last person on earth I would ever expect to cheat on me or even think about it and vice versa! That being said, how do ya'll know FOR SURE you haven't been cheated on???

I have some issues around this, because my dad cheated on my mom, and my 1/2 brother and 1/2 sister are living proof of it.

So, how do I know for sure? I don't really. What I base my statement that he hasn't cheated on me on is that he's never given me any reason at all to doubt him. He's never been missing time, that is I've never had times where I didn't know where he was or what he was doing, and I've never caught him lying about such things. We talk about everything under the sun. I feel like I know him and trust him totally. Someday, I may be proven wrong, but until then I'm continueing with that.

this is a good question, as far as i know my husband has never cheated, but the wife is always the last to know, he has never given me any reason to doubt him. ive never cheated on him either, someone in my family has gone through a cheating spouse and you never would of guessed it with him either.after seeing what they went through you kind of take a step back and realize the grass isnt always greener on the other side, and we both realized nothing is worth the pain and agony of putting your family through that kind of hurt.