Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Really just be happy for me ??

The girls at work oh why ?? why do I ever bring up weight loss to them ?? I mentioned I am in a medium top ( dont ask how this came up) and this one chick that is supposed to be a good friend says " you havent lost much weight lately have you?? I am all " i lose 10 a month on avarage" she says I lost 10 a month for the past 2 months with no surgery ??? wow ok mind you she is a pretty big girl I really couldnt tell at all but whatever, friggn haters man just cant stand them. I just remarked well i have dieted and lost before in my life and just gained it back so thats why I did it, she replys well if you dont diet and exercise of course you will gain it back.....i was done at that point just made an excuse to walk away ..people are sad

Don't let it get you down..She is jealous!!!!!!!

Just wait a couple of months when you are still losing and she has gained back her so called 20 pounds PLUS more... You will be looking awesome in your smalls by then :)

Julie

I think it's probably her own insecurities that keep her from congratulating you and showing approval. Unfortunately, she probably sees it as 'the easy way out' which it most certainly is not. It seems as though she is jealous of your new healthy life that you will be leading, and she knows that she will not lose the weight and keep it off, hence why she's comparing her weight loss to yours. I know it isnt easy esp when she tries to bring you down, but kill her with kindness, that's probably what she needs in her life anyway.

Just green eyed jealousy that you are losing weight and she/they wish they were. They probably dislike success of others to begin with.

Hate to say Be Happy from their comments but hey you are making an impression so Be Happy!

And you allow these negative vibes around you for what??!!

Haters will always be haters. Soon she'll really be hating you and talking about you so get over it now and don't have that discussion about your size any more. Just let them watch you shrink. That is when not just the green eyes but the GREEN MONSTER will show up. I say keep it to yourself and let them drool over your new found health and happiness.

And you allow these negative vibes around you for what??!!

Haters will always be haters. Soon she'll really be hating you and talking about you so get over it now and don't have that discussion about your size any more. Just let them watch you shrink. That is when not just the green eyes but the GREEN MONSTER will show up. I say keep it to yourself and let them drool over your new found health and happiness.

Ditto what she said. I have this one woman in the office that used to complain to me about her comorbidities and how horrible she feels and how she tries to diet etc etc. She mentioned my weightloss once and asked how I did it I told her about the surgery and diet and how I am in remission with most of my comorbidities, and how great I feel, her response was "Oh" and she hasn't spoken to me since. Oh well, her problem not mine. I still smile and nod as we pass eachother too.

I am sorry to hear that. This is the exact reason I only told family and my best friend. I didnt want people to think that I didnt work just as hard to lose weight as those who didnt have surgery. I hate that it has come to people thinking surgery is the easy weight out. We all know if we really wanted to do nothing we could stay fat with the sleeve, but we all work to lose.

Sorry to vent.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches