Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nearly 11 Mos Post Op - With Photos

Simply amazing, you are such an inspiration to us all!!

You look grrrrrrrrrr8!!!!!! You have the cutest shape. When I look at your before picture I'm just amazed! I am your before picture and all I can do is pray that my results are as good as yours. I think you're a perfect size, and you look very proportionate and healthy. That's what I want. Your skin is beautiful and I see no flab anywhere, you must have good genes honey!! You are really rock'n that sleeve and I can't wait to see more pictures!!!!!!:Banane07:

You look phenomenal Irene!!!!!! Congrats on all your success :)

THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!! You all make this worth it, and watching all your journeys reminds me when I'm falling off the wagon.

You look grrrrrrrrrr8!!!!!! You have the cutest shape. When I look at your before picture I'm just amazed! I am your before picture and all I can do is pray that my results are as good as yours. I think you're a perfect size, and you look very proportionate and healthy. That's what I want. Your skin is beautiful and I see no flab anywhere, you must have good genes honey!! You are really rock'n that sleeve and I can't wait to see more pictures!!!!!!:Banane07:

Awwww!!! And I've been sick all day and you just made my day :D Hugs!!! I'll tell you what, I did all of this with the right diet, and hardworking workouts. Of course my sleeve helped a great deal! I've never been able to do this and keep doing it without it. For that I am so grateful.

This WILL be you too... just keep with the program. If you ever need anything just let me know!!!

wow Irene... what a transformation!

I was gonna say how brave you are positng pics with just the sports bra top on... but then I realised if my tummy looked like yours, then I would too... yey you!! xx

You look fabulous!! I am so very happy for you girl!

All I can say is.......Get it Girl! You look strong and SEXY mamma!

You look fantastic! You've come really far. I know you're a real inspiration to a lot of folks on here. Back when I was researching, I started out on the band site and saw you posting there. I'm glad you made the decision to revise so that you could get to goal! You're definitely doing things "the right way" and you look fabulous.

~Cheri

Wow you are a beautiful lady. You look wonderful!

Khy

You look amazing !!!! what kind of work out did you do ???? and your arms are even small wow amazing did u have reconstructive surgery??????? and how long after surgery did u start working out????

I was 281 Lbs at the onset of my VSG journey. I'm happy. What else need be said?

Everyone have a great day!!! I'm off to do my treadmill and continue on until I'm 110% satisfied I'm done. :)

gallery_0_996_2802.jpggallery_0_996_16119.jpggallery_0_996_36640.jpggallery_0_996_30782.jpggallery_0_996_9611.jpggallery_37_486_2048.jpg

I was 281 Lbs at the onset of my VSG journey. I'm happy. What else need be said?

Everyone have a great day!!! I'm off to do my treadmill and continue on until I'm 110% satisfied I'm done. :)

gallery_0_996_2802.jpggallery_0_996_16119.jpggallery_0_996_36640.jpggallery_0_996_30782.jpggallery_0_996_9611.jpggallery_37_486_2048.jpg

Congratulations on the new you, you look fabulous keep doing what you're doing girl. Hoefully, I can tone up like you.

You look amazing !!!! what kind of work out did you do ???? and your arms are even small wow amazing did u have reconstructive surgery??????? and how long after surgery did u start working out????

Thank you!!!

No I haven't had any kind of reconstructive surgery... yet! I am getting breast augmentation and I'm going to get some reshaping done to my knees in September. Eventually I plan to get a total body lift and I might also get my arms done. I don't think my arms look too bad but if I can enhance them, I'd like too. So, I'm waiting a few years for that to see how well they snap back on their own.

The three things I've done that has worked well for me is lower carb eating (I eat about 60g per day... twice as much as the normal 30g but due to my extensive workouts I must!!!) Also my running routines has really worked my legs into submission. I've always had issues with my legs and bottom half being at least one size larger than my top size. I think they are become more parallel!! Finally... :P And I also do some amazing toning workouts called Callanetics. It is an old school style body resistance workouts that really incredibly shape me up. I can't say enough about it. I've also created a thread about it in the Exercise forums. You can find the books and DVD's on Amazon.< /span>

ETA: I made sure I was walking the day after surgery. I started back up very slow, but I've ALWAYS been someone who worked out... even at my heaviest. My advice is just to take baby steps and work your way up. And most importantly find something that you really love to do... :)

HTH

Irene!!! I love seeing your before and after shots! It's SOOOO motivational! Girl, you inspire me DAILY!

Inspiring! thanks for sharing

Oh Irene...you look soooo freaking fabulous! Seeing this pics literally brought tears to my eyes. Knowing you since our LBT days and seeing you now just takes my breath away! Like everyone else has said, you are a true inspiration and am amazing supporter on this board. And you are indeed...ONE RIGHTEOUS DIVA!! You look hot!