Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I havent been doing so well lately. I discovered things that I heard would hurt my stomach, actually dont and have been having them more than I should. (Beer & candy)

So Im posting a pic to remind myself how far Ive come and also to share with you all. =)

1st pic was a day before surgery, 2nd was June 5th. (less than 4 months out) in the same outfit .

post-2846-13813657074747_thumb.jpg

I havent been doing so well lately. I discovered things that I heard would hurt my stomach, actually dont and have been having them more than I should. (Beer & candy)

So Im posting a pic to remind myself how far Ive come and also to share with you all. =)

1st pic was a day before surgery, 2nd was June 5th. (less than 4 months out) in the same outfit .

WOW Ali, what a difference. Good stradegy to remind yourself. You can do it...just LOOK how far you've come!! You look amazing.

Susan

Thank you SO much, Susan! :rolleyes:

Ermmmm, I think you need a new outfit! Congrats on a good job! You look like a new woman! =]

Wow you look amazing. Keep up the good work....don't let old habits back in your life yet.....reach that goal. You can do it.

Hahaha, thank you ladies! You're right Robin, I just now remember how much I love drinking and candy lol. I also feel like I can eat a lot more than I should be able to. But...I still cant eat like I could before which was the point. =)

You have done so amazingly well. Keep it up!

You look fantastic. You made it this far, let god guide you through the rest. Keep it up. God Bless you!

WOW! What a difference a sleeve makes :)...YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ON KEEPING ON! YAYYY!

Great strategy, and wow do you look great!!!! Keep it, Miss Skinny!

You look great girl!! I'm glad you are doing what you have to do remind yourself where you where and how far you've come. I love candy too, so I can understand the struggle. You do look like a completely different person really. Keep your old pants because soon you'll be able to fit two legs in one pants leg. You're stomach almost looks flat now! Keep up the amazing work! We're here to support you in your journey!!!!:D

you are ROCKIN that sleeve! Walk away from the beer and candy - save it for special occasions!!

FANTASTIC JOB working your sleeve. Even if you eat things not healthy for you, get back to your basics, remember the sleeve is your tool not the total answer to your new healthy body. You can do this. You are not alone, we are here for your support and praise. The pictures are great.